hud isnt working on tables and missing alot of hands from hm
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default hud isnt working on tables and missing alot of hands from hm

hey, i was playing .25/.5 6 handed on fulltilt, and after my session i noticed it missed a bunch of hands, why is this?
    and i played again and now noticed that my hud isnt updating stats on the other player, but it is fine on my stats at the table??

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

The FTP client MUST be in English as well as the hand histories.

Languages > Open Language Options.. > [x] English

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
    2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
    3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
    4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer (start > computer) and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right-click + Properties the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Make sure the hand histories and poker client are in English. Set your Windows Regional and Language Settings to English (US). Restart your PC.

Try the table finder - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work

ok i did as you told me with the files on my desktop, and when i clicked import it said that it imported new hands, but now i cant see it on my sessions???
    and how do i prevent this from happening in the future?

Can you try creating a new database once again and see if the problem persists with no hands showing in the sessions TAB

Also see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Missing Hands or Innacurate Reports in case its a filter or similar issue
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

how do u do that?

Do you mean - how to create a new database ? :-
    FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database

ok i have done this and it seems fien but now i dont have my past stats there or anywhere.

ok i played a session and i still have the problem that there are alot of missing hands....... so i changed to my old settings so that i can atleast have my old stats on player.

Hi babyainzi

From your first post:
    Quote Originally Posted by babyainzi View Post

A] ....25/.5 6 handed on fulltilt, and after my session i noticed it missed a bunch of hands

B] ...hud isnt updating stats on the other player, but it is fine on my stats at the table
    Is A] & B] fixed ?
    If you launch HM & look at the top bar does it say 1.10.06a ?

#######################

FOZZY POST:
    1] Is the FTP client in English as well as the hand histories ?
    Languages > Open Language Options.. > [x] English

2] Are you using W7 or Vista ?
    Have you done this if you are ? : - "For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer (start > computer) and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right-click + Properties the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator"

###################

B] is wokring now, and i still have the problem with A]