6 max neater modified HUD - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    I found the color coding at PokerNews.

I think the value is green, because it will save you money knowing his W$SD percentage is so high.

Because if you ever are involved in a hand with that player and he bets the river, if you call, you'll probably not have the best hand.

This is the same color coding as Aggression Factor 0-1.5 = GREEN (or 3bet 0-3.5, etc.) GREEN can also mean, the player is so tight, you have to respect his raises and always give him credit for a hand.

I'm personally not a big fan of a color coding where GREEN can mean both too tight / and too loose. I only use green for too loose, red for too tight, and NO color for the acceptable value.
    It also means he doesnt like to call the river without a strong hand so you can increase your bluff frequency.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Which .xml are you trying to import?
    A backup HUD you backed up yourself, or you downloaded a custom HUD .xml file?
    Hi! My last version 1.11.06c but it was the same problem with 1.11.06b.

Which .xml are you trying to import? - That xml from the first post of the thread - 4049d1272879367-6-max-neater-modified-hud-myhud.xml

I have no problems importing the file.

Try downloading it again.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I have no problems importing the file.

Try downloading it again.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.
    W7 x64 and x32. Firewall and anti-virus is now disabled.
    dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator.

screenshot after .xml file import (same picture for 1-1.5 mins)
    after that >
    Load failed

Completely turn off UAC and reboot.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off.

-->Right-click on the HoldemManager folder--> properties--> turn off the attribute "read only"--> Apply--> OK
    ----

Can you delete > \Holdem Manager\Importing\Config\prefs.xml and also delete, pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Default Problems finding the xml file

Sorry guys I don't mean to be inconvenient, but when I click on the file to download the HUD it downloads and saves correctly. However, when I open HEM and go to import the file, it is not where I saved it. What am I missing here?

Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by NOsavedmylife View Post
    Sorry guys I don't mean to be inconvenient, but when I click on the file to download the HUD it downloads and saves correctly. However, when I open HEM and go to import the file, it is not where I saved it. What am I missing here?

Thanks for the help
    Run a search to find it or download it again to your desktop so that you can find it easily

Default Thanks

Thanks...I was able to find it for some reason when I saved it on my desktop...

I too like I only using green for too loose, red for too tight, and NO color for the acceptable value. Could you show me an example of how you used this concept in relation to the Stats you provided?

Thanks

Default Example?

I found the color coding at PokerNews.

I think the value is green, because it will save you money knowing his W$SD percentage is so high.

Because if you ever are involved in a hand with that player and he bets the river, if you call, you'll probably not have the best hand.

This is the same color coding as Aggression Factor 0-1.5 = GREEN (or 3bet 0-3.5, etc.) GREEN can also mean, the player is so tight, you have to respect his raises and always give him credit for a hand.

I'm personally not a big fan of a color coding where GREEN can mean both too tight / and too loose. I only use green for too loose, red for too tight, and NO color for the acceptable value.
    Sorry forgot to reference.

I too like only using green for too loose, red for too tight, and NO color for the acceptable value. Could you show me an example of how you used this concept in relation to the Stats you provided?

Thanks