HEM freezing

Thread: HEM freezing

Default HEM freezing

Hi,

Since a few days, I have really big issues concerning Holdem Manager 2 : during a session, after less than 5 minutes of playing, the HUD disappears (actually it goes under the tables without updating and no pop-up comes in when you click on a stat) and HEM is frozen. Sometimes I can open the window (but cannot click anywhere), sometimes even this doesn't work. Usually, I close the process via Task Manager and open it again but I simply cannot do that every 5 minutes...

I use Windows 7, have HUD and HEM both set on "execute as administrator". Nothing changed on my computer for the last months but this problem only came at the beginning of the week. Only have Microsoft Security Essentials as antivirus and the two exes of HEM are excluded from analysis. I'm using NoteCaddy pro and playing on Winamax, if that can help.

It's really bothering me, as I play a lot of tables, I really need HEM to work...

Thank you.

Update to: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...candidate.html

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Apparently, I had an issue with a .net framework update, I had to clean and reinstall everything but it works now, thanks !