How to configure HOVER Hud Popup

Default How to configure HOVER Hud Popup

Hello,

How do I configure the Huds who popup when I hover over certain stats? This was possible in HM1 but I can't find anything how to do this in HM2 (only the configuration of the basic huds who appear when you click on stats).

Thank you in advance!

edit: Is it actually possible to get the same HUD popups as in HM1? Personally I though these were way better organised. F.e., if i Hover over cbet flop I only get the Hud Popup of the C-bet flop not of the turn or river. Plus, if I hover over agression factor there's no HUD popup which shows the different AF's on every street, just the same as flop cbet. I always have to look for them in the basic HUD popup when I click on the Hud and I have to go to the "postflop" tab or even add tabs like "Agression" to look at the AF, all taking too much time. But this maybe just a personal matter. Thank you again.
    Last edited by Robinhov; 08-09-2012 at 12:47 PM.

hud options--> stat appearance--> go over all the stats---> and selec the 'popup' that is associated with each stat.

hud options--> popup designer: is where you can see what these popups look like.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thank you very much!