Problem with sng wiz in holdem manager

Unhappy Problem with sng wiz in holdem manager

I really like the idea of integrating sng wiz with holdem manager (the only two software that i use). There is one problem that is REALLY annoying when analysing hands. Im an sng player, let's say i go to tourney - results - dataview and i chose a tourney i want to analyse then i press "all" to see all hands. while going through hands in the hand replayer i realise i want to analyse this specific hand in sngwiz. I right click press "analyse hand in sng wiz". After analysing the hand i go back to the results tab and everything resets ! like i have to find the tourament that i was analysing AGAIN, press "ALL" to see all the hands, go through the hands again and see which one i was analysing before proceding to the next hand . It would be much better if the selected hand that i analysed on the wiz just stay "selected" when i press back the results tab without trying to find the hand again.

Also, if one could go to the sngwiz to analyse a specific hand directly from the hand replayer it would save so much time. Imagine im going through all the hands in one tournament on the replayer i find a hand i want sng wiz to analyse, i have to find it in the list of hands first to right click and press "analyse in sng wiz". It would be SO MUCH easilier to just press a botton from the replayer that would direct you to the sng wiz.

These are very good suggestions. I will try to get them in.