knockout sngs on PS

Default knockout sngs on PS

Any way to see the bounties you get in ko sngs?

Are you importing the summaries? Read the tournament summary section @ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...okerStarsSetup
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

YEs, I am.

And the bounties aren't included in the winnings? Is the bounty info written by PokerStars in the summary file, if it is, email us a handhistory + summary file to support@holdemmanager.com
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I see this topic appears a few times in the forum. I've recently added a few knockouts on PS to my sets and notice some but not all of the bounties are recorded. Presumably it's all in the PS HH as some are correctly read by HM but today, for instance, I have played 37 knockouts and doing the sums, HM has missed out 7 bounties.

Any idea what is likely causing this?

Can you take a look in the handhistories / summaries? Are the missing bounties recorded there?

It seems from today's play, that the final bounty for eliminating my HU opponent doesn't get recorded. I've emailed Pokerstars in case they are able to amend it. Otherwise, would this be something you could have HM recognise from the fact that the HH states that I won the final hand?

HoldemManager heavily relies on the handhistory file (and summary file) to include separate: rebuy/ addon/ bounty/ etc info.
    It currently won't be able to assume you won the last bounty based on the last HH.

Have this problem in mine too. Bounties are NOT included in the summaries but are detailed in the hh's. Why won't they show up?

EDIT: Actually it does show them up, but seems to miss the odd few. Not even gonna attempt to fix that cause there defo won't be a solution if experience with this place serves me right.
    Last edited by RunBad4Life; 08-10-2012 at 12:05 AM.

Please send the hands, summaries and screenshots to support@holdemmanager.com