Hero stats appearing (dissable hero in hud activated)

Default Hero stats appearing (dissable hero in hud activated)

When I start a zoom table, randomly (i mean, i don't know the cause, but let's say 40% of the time) it shows my own stats, and as a result, the whole setup is modiffied, huds overlap and change place (and i can't rearrange because it moves incorrectly the tables that are ok). Eventually it can be automatically fixed, or not at all, forcing me to close and re-open. It seems pretty random. Let's add it's not the hud from the couple of hands I played, but the complete hud with the stats from my entire database.

Also (but this happened just once so I don't mind) a different hud appeard. Just to let you know.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Edit: I forgot to tell that when I played on Ipoker normal tables, Hud used to do this (show hero, and as a result, mess up the setup and overlap) but just for one hand, so I didn't care.
    Last edited by sebalpda; 08-07-2012 at 10:47 PM.

The Zoom Hud doesn't display a hero hud. So if you see a hero hud there is something wrong with the Zoom detection.
    Please update to this prerelease: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._03Aug2012.exe
    Please make sure to close the stars client before installing it!

Are you starting the stars client as administrator?

If it still happens after the update Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.

Hi again. The update didn't help to solve the problem.
    Also I run everything as admin -the 2 files from stars, and also HM-.

I attach the file that you requested (hopefully I did it correctly).

HoldemManager.rar

I add a screenshot of the problem. Let's say 1.5k hands is currently my entire database as I recently formated my PC. That's the weird thing, I guess, but as I said, it used to happen to me when when I played on Ipoker (just for 1 hand, then all normal so I didn't care).

jzxpj.png

Can you check in PokerStars if it's really saving the handhistories to: C:\Users\%pc name%\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHistory

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life and reboot
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I checked and the folder is correct.

Also, I did the UAC thing correctly, but still the same issue. Maybe if I were a bigstack player, it could be less annoying, but I'm constantly going out and in from zoom tables, and the problem randomly appears when I open the table (and keeps having problems till the 10th hand or so but this is my best approach to tell you; as I said, it is pretty random).

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I read, but the zoom frequently asked questions don't cover mine. Also, as I said before, this was a problem I used to have when I played on ipoker (and party too, so all sites I played) but it was less annoying because it was just the first hand, so i got used to play the first big blind on every table readless. Here in zoom it's like 10 hands, not just one. Also I don't know why it shows ALL of my stats, it's absolutely pointless (I know: it's a bug, anyway).

I really had some faith on the UAC solution, but nothing happened

Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer session.