Some notes not showing on mouse-over

Default Some notes not showing on mouse-over

Hello,

I have been playing Rush Poker so I am not sure if this problem exists with regular tables.

The problem is that when I mouse-over notes, they don't show up....well, SOME of them do, but most don't. I am not sure if these notes were taken while playing regular poker or Rush poker.

What I usually do is play two tables and when I need to make a note, I sit out, pull up the replayer, and enter the note via the HUD in the replayer. When done, I go back to playing.

I suppose I just don't know some technical detail, but would appreciate it if you could fill me in. Thank you in advance.

Does this happen a lot, if we done a TV session to recreate do you think it would happen?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Does this happen a lot, if we done a TV session to recreate do you think it would happen?
    It does happen fairly consistently and I think we could recreate it, but I am not sure I have enough notes such that it would come occur quickly enough for us to not have to sit there for 10 or 15 minutes. I guess we could create a note on a 4-tabling rush player and see if it happened.

I am correct in assuming that if I pause my playing, go to the replayer and create a note, the next time I encounter the noted player in live play (even at the current session), I should be able to mouse over the note icon and view the note?

Yeah sounds good, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
    Morny
    support@holdemmanager.com
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Ok I'll email you. My schedule is somewhat unpredictable right now, but I may be able to do it on Friday evening (I am in the Eastern Daylight Time zone).

Another funny thing just happened. I paused my rush game, went to the replayer to review a hand and take a note, but when I clicked on the note asterisk to make the note editor pop up, it would not do it on the player on whom I wanted to make a note. The editor would pop up for every other player. Since my database is on a networked, I went to another computer, fired up HEM, found the hand, opened the replayer, and clicked on the note asterisk and the editor popped open just as expected. I went back to the other computer and got the same result...the editor would not pop up for that one player. Strange.

Say, are notes stored in the database or in a flat file on each computer? I hope they are stored in the database so I can see them across all computers.

Yes hmnotes are stored in the database so it should work fine