Problems with hud on full tilt

Default Problems with hud on full tilt

I have been played on full tilt from 3 months and hm obviously worked ok, but i had to open the table finder to make my hud appear on table. One day my hud stops working even with table finder, also from that day my tourneys are imported but i can't see hands of the tourneys
    On table manager the table i'm playing appears but if i click on table finder hm says that there are no hands to import and it need to imported some.

I use vista 32bit, hm latest version. One strange thing is that i can't click on "run this program as administrator" on the compatibility tab of the three files because it is obscured. Anyway the mark is present.
    Thank you for the help

please give HoldemManager Administrator rights:

1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
    2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
    3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator". if the option is grayed out then this is because youve UAC disabled, in which case enable UAC Disable User Account Control (UAC) the Easy Way on Win 7 or Vista - How-To Geek and reboot the PC then do step 3 and then you can disable UAC again if you like.
    4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe and hmimport.exe and also for fulltiltpoker.exe in the Full Tilt folder

Then Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and if the problems persist Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.