with 10.06 RUSH HUD no longer works for LHE

Default with 10.06 RUSH HUD no longer works for LHE

Was working fine for FR, just not 6m (acknowledged as a bug in thread I started). Now the HUD does not work for FR either. Is this a known problem and I should switch back to 1.10.04?

This is not a known bug. Please check all your settings. Try some different tables and post a screenshot of a non working table, the table manager and the importing\hud data folder.

I can't replicate now b/c I'm at work, but the FR tables now have the same problem the 6m tables did in .04, player name shows with null stats and never updates. Non-rush tables continue to work fine. The only filters I have on my HUD are number of players, like 5-6, 8-9, etc. I recall someone else got the HUD to work for RUSH by playing with these settings, but I think it would be easier to downgrade to .04. According to the RUSH HUD fully supported thread there are several others who have lost RUSH functionality after the upgrade.

I had an email regarding this yesterday. I asked the customer for more details. What stake were you playing? Does it happen on all LHE Rush tables? I have to reinstall my DB's before I can test.

Failed at both .5/1 FR and .25/.5 6m, LHE, used to work at .5/1 FR LHE, never worked at 6m and was acknowledged as a bug.

pics of HUD working at regular 6m and failing at RUSH 6m (have played 5 hands on RUSH table, villain on left has dozens of rush hands at same stakes). Hands are correctly imported into HEM and show up in reports.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I just downgraded to .04, which used to work for RUSH FR, and it no longer works.

Re-upgraded to 1.06a and works again for FR, but still not 6m
    Last edited by shuinthehouse; 04-23-2010 at 03:49 PM.

Hi,

Please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

Thanks
    Morny
    support@holdemmanager.com
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Great work by morny to fix the problem, apparently caused by a corrupt preferences file. I am very excited to play 6m rush!