Additional stats to add to Leakbuster Hud

Default Additional stats to add to Leakbuster Hud

I bought Leakbuster yesterday and I've just got to looking at the hud part now. I like the LB Hud - just using the 6-max one for now - but I want to pack more information in. If I had to choose 10 more stats to display which ones would you recommend?

I assume you're not using the simple HUD, although there are 3 6-max HUDs now depending on which version of LB you have.

The stats that are used in the HUDs are some of the more important areas of an opponents game that you can exploit, or make reads from. A lot of the other areas, you can just mouse over and get the expanded stats.

Most of the stats left off the first version of the HUD are ones that can be meaningful, but take a decent sample size to really draw conclusions from. Some of those are:
    Fold to 3-bet
    open UTG and MP was added in the latest HUD.
    Check raise flop
    Donk bet flop
    BB fold vs steal
    3bet vs steal

Perhaps also just adding the number of hands you have on someone in the HUD overlay.

I found it slightly redundant and confusing already. I'm a newbie when it comes to HUD stats and I don't like clutter. Why not use the pop-up for more detailed stats? I'm sure you realize that most of the detailed stats are fairly useless unless it's a regular anyway. You're not likely to have 500+ hand samples against most players.

Quote Originally Posted by Leak Buster Support View Post
    I assume you're not using the simple HUD.
    Nope I'm using the advanced one.
    A lot of the other areas, you can just mouse over and get the expanded stats.

Most of the stats left off the first version of the HUD are ones that can be meaningful, but take a decent sample size to really draw conclusions from. Some of those are:
    Fold to 3-bet
    open UTG and MP was added in the latest HUD.
    Check raise flop
    Donk bet flop
    BB fold vs steal
    3bet vs steal
    Cheers for the info.

A lot of the other areas, you can just mouse over and get the expanded stats.
    I've been using HM for a good while now. I never got into looking at the expanded stats - it always seemed when I tried to find info in the middle of game play I could never find it quickly, perhaps I just never tried to get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by winterwolf View Post
    I found it slightly redundant and confusing already. I'm a newbie when it comes to HUD stats and I don't like clutter. Why not use the pop-up for more detailed stats? I'm sure you realize that most of the detailed stats are fairly useless unless it's a regular anyway. You're not likely to have 500+ hand samples against most players.
    I think it's a matter of getting used to it. As I said above personally I've never got used to using the pop-up stats but I have got used to seeing in my own custom hud lots of of different stats. I use a really small font size to pack loads of info in without taking up too much screen space - I'm using Tahoma - Bold - size 6.

But I guess it's whatever floats your boat.

Personally I do actually have 500+ hands on quite a number of players. Though even 200-300 hands can give you quite a decent picture of a player. Some stats are fairly useful even if you have only 20 to 30 hands on a player - for instance if their PFR is 60 after 30 hands - then maybe that's not going to be their PFR after 1000 hands but you can still be pretty sure they got maniacal tendencies.

You're welcome. Keep in mind, that 500 hands still isn't a good enough sample for most of the stats I listed. That's why they really aren't in the HUD. You need at least 5-10k on a lot of them except the open from EP/MP.

Let us know what you come up with your modifications. We're always interested.