Explain "$EV adjusted" and "$EV Difference"

Default Explain "$EV adjusted" and "$EV Difference"

Today I was going over my stats for my last few sessions. I noticed that over the last 7839 hands on my overall reports page, I was -$243.00 and my "$EV adjusted" said I was -199.78 . I understand that the $EV adjusted is for all the times I was all in with all other hands.

But at the bottom of the page under the individual hands that display when I choose all hands, it shows my loss of -$243.00 but the total of the "EV $ Difference" colum is +$44.21

Why are these numbers different?

I have looked through the HEM FAQ and forums, but all I can get is that these numbers should be the same. What gives?

Are all of your hands in the same currencies? Are you using any of the new currency and EV stats? Can you post or send some screen shots of the problem?

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

If you prefer to post them publicky, email them, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

here are the screen shots from my windows as well as some closeups of what I am looking at. Thanks for your help.

Please check this FAQ: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: EV Explained

EV is sth. different than EV diff