HEM still doesn't work properly at stars deep ante tables

Default HEM still doesn't work properly at stars deep ante tables

I'm sure the developers already know about this, but there is no thread discussing the issue so I thought I would make one.

After downloading the fix for the new stars version today located here:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/rele...tml#post140357

The hud still has problems when playing the new 100-250bb ante tables on stars. It appears to only import a small fraction of the hands played. My experience is on 50NL. Other people in the above thread have mentioned this.

Hi,

there is a known issue with tournament hands not importing due to a stars issue but i havent heard anything about cash so please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Hi, I'm also missing hands from my sessions today where I played a mix of the new tables and the old ones.

I have the same problem I try uninstall HM & postgres and install the new version. Is this right? I look into the handhistory note and there is something in the hand history file index maybe the buy in in the sit n go I play is not type correctly. I play in PS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.