Stars Hud or Tournament Import Issues 13/14 April
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Default Stars Hud or Tournament Import Issues 13/14 April

Edit:
    Here's an "unofficial" build that has lots of updates along with fixes for many problems associated with the recent Stars and Tilt updates. There's a ton of other fixes too including iPoker shallow tables. We're looking to have an official build early next week but wanted to release this build early for those of you that want to use the latest version of Holdem Manager.
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...05Internal.exe

If you have problems with this build, please update to the latest official build below and that should solve any new problem you experience with this pre-release. http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

OP:
    Just an Update to save people reading the thread

MY HUD DOESNT WORK ON THE NEW STARS TABLES AFTER THE UPDATE:

1) Stars added new min buyin tables 40-100bb etc and we had to release a new hud to support this. See the thread below

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/140357-post11.html

What you need to do is download that file
    Unzip it and it should extract 2 files called hmhud.exe and masks.txt
    (If you dont know how to unzip files please google it)

Close down Holdem Manager
    Select both files and copy them, navigate to this location C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager and either press ctrl+v or right click on an open space in the Holdem Manager folder and choose paste.
    When you do this it will either ask you do you want to overwrite or it will give you an option to copy & replace the files. Choose yes to do this and then restart HM and the table manager should read 1.10.05 if you done it correctly

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY TOURNAMENT/SNG HANDS ARE NOT SHOWING AFTER THE NEW STARS UPDATE

2) Stars had a problem with the header of their hand histories in tournaments been displayed as:

PokerStars Game #42607378481: Tournament #262538360, $24759661.25+$18190431.71+$8.40 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level I (25/50) - 2010/04/13 11:54:20 ET

Where as it should be something like this

PokerStars Game #42202851927: Tournament #259771132, $150+$3 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level I (25/50) - 2010/04/04 22:07:06 ET

Note the difference highlighted in bold, lots of extra numbers in there for buyin, the hands actually import fine and can be seen in reports but No tourney information is shown in the stats or dataview column

Stars have now fixed the issue, if you imported some of the damaged hands please dont delete the hands, just request the summaries from stars for these tournaments and import it and it should update everything fine and attach to the correct hand histories.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STATS ARE ONLY SHOWING ON THE ACTIVE TABLE AFTER THE NEW HM HUD INSTALL

3) Try and untick force on top in Hud Options > Table Preferences

HM IS NOT IMPORTING HANDS ON 100-250BB TABLES

4) This is being worked on and well release a fix in the next update. Some hands are not importing, we have this working now with the internal version but it wont work for you until we release the next update 1.10.05 which will be very soon
    Last edited by fozzy71; 04-18-2010 at 07:46 PM. Reason: internal build, soft launch
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

i have to download http://forums.holdemmanager.com/140357-post11.html
    and follow the instructions to fix the prob?

That link fixes the hud not working on the new min buyin tables that stars added with their last update

the 2nd issue is caused by stars hand history error and well need to wait until stars fix this on their end before you can see the tournaments, currently the hands show up but not the results
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    the 2nd issue is caused by stars hand history error and well need to wait until stars fix this on their end before you can see the tournaments, currently the hands show up but not the results

Oddly, the Stars replayer will show the existing stats for players at the table, if you're playing regs and only play one table it could be useful, I guess.

After installing the zip files, only the active table is showing stats whereas before the stats for every table were showing.

Any ideas?

I also have "always on top" selected as before if that matters.

i extraded the hud files and have problems with the 100-250 ante tables. like two thirds or more of the HHs from those tables register as import errors and thus don't show up in the HUd

Hi, I'm also missing hands from my sessions today where I played a mix of the new tables and the old ones.

I followed the instructions and nothing happens.

It seems like there's something wrong with the auto import, its not detecting the hand history files. I tried a manual import and it imported fine

is there a solution to fixing the HUD problem in the new table names on Pstar?

Hi all, i have a problem with my hud after installing this new hud update - stats are only shown on the table that is active, in other cases i have to click on the table to see the stats of my opponents.

Any idea how to fix this ?