Stars Hud or Tournament Import Issues 13/14 April - Page 20
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Please try rebooting and Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe again, sometimes hm processes dont close properly and the install messes up, so reboot and run the update before you open and other programs

The you should see 1.10.06 as the version in the title bar and that should fix the issues
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    For the deep ante cash tables issue theres also need to delete and hands, just request the hands from stars and put them in a new folder and reimport them and it should pickup the hands it missed
    I'm confused as to why I need to request the cash game hands from Stars. Shouldn't all the hands be in the moved hand history files?

If you have the cash game hands in your archive (default c:\hmarchive) you don't need to request them from stars. It may be necessary to copy the files to a different folder before you can import them again.

If you have problems with this
    please create a new database and reimport the hands via import file or import from folder.

If we overwrote the old hmhud.exe and masks.txt with the files originally supplied in this thread will it be "fixed" in the 1.10.06a patch??

basically looking through the files in the holdem manager folder i noticed that the hmhud.exe has since been updated since 4/13 - 4/14, but the masks.txt file seems to be the same unmodified file from the Original Post in this thread.

I also maintained the original mask file when i did this temporary solution, and am basically wondering why if the new update seems to be working why would the update not modify the mask file?

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Please try rebooting and Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe again, sometimes hm processes dont close properly and the install messes up, so reboot and run the update before you open and other programs

The you should see 1.10.06 as the version in the title bar and that should fix the issues
    Tried this, including the reboot prior to installing, and it still says 1.10.03b. I checked the properties of the exe file and it says 1.10.0.4. I have not seen any zip files in this thread, though the other posts in this thread said something about a zip file in this link http://forums.holdemmanager.com/140357-post11.html . I'm sure some people have fixed their Stars HUD through this thread, but I was unable to do so with the files given. I did install the internal release in that post earlier, but have since installed beta updates. Please let me know if you are able to help. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by drewwid View Post
    If we overwrote the old hmhud.exe and masks.txt with the files originally supplied in this thread will it be "fixed" in the 1.10.06a patch??

basically looking through the files in the holdem manager folder i noticed that the hmhud.exe has since been updated since 4/13 - 4/14, but the masks.txt file seems to be the same unmodified file from the Original Post in this thread.

I also maintained the original mask file when i did this temporary solution, and am basically wondering why if the new update seems to be working why would the update not modify the mask file?
    The latest update to 1.10.06a contains all the previous fixes. The masks file was not needed for this.

Quote Originally Posted by cheiro View Post
    Tried this, including the reboot prior to installing, and it still says 1.10.03b. I checked the properties of the exe file and it says 1.10.0.4. I have not seen any zip files in this thread, though the other posts in this thread said something about a zip file in this link http://forums.holdemmanager.com/140357-post11.html . I'm sure some people have fixed their Stars HUD through this thread, but I was unable to do so with the files given. I did install the internal release in that post earlier, but have since installed beta updates. Please let me know if you are able to help. Thank you
    Please install the latest update to 1.10.06a: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and make sure to install it to your original holdemmanager installation folder. If the installation was successful you see 1.10.06a in the title bar.

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post

Please install the latest update to 1.10.06a: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and make sure to install it to your original holdemmanager installation folder. If the installation was successful you see 1.10.06a in the title bar.
    Thank you. Had installed to old hard drive. Resolved.

Ok since any outstanding issues are now resolved by updating any new issues will be unrelated to the stars update so Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and if the problem persists just start a new thread with details of your problem
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.