Stars Hud or Tournament Import Issues 13/14 April - Page 2
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Default No HUD

have upgraded to latest beta,also installed patch.Have restarted HEM and Pstars multiple times.Im a computer NOOB and have been at this for well over 2 hours.What the heck am I missing here?

Is it importing hand on deep ante tables ? Yesterday, it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquach View Post
    After installing the zip files, only the active table is showing stats whereas before the stats for every table were showing.

Any ideas?

I also have "always on top" selected as before if that matters.
    Hud Options > Table Prefs > Untick forceontop

Quote Originally Posted by Shreddes View Post
    i extraded the hud files and have problems with the 100-250 ante tables. like two thirds or more of the HHs from those tables register as import errors and thus don't show up in the HUd
    please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread, it does appear there is an issue with this as several people have reported this, not sure if this is a stars or HM issue yet until i see some hands

Quote Originally Posted by irunlucky View Post
    Hi, I'm also missing hands from my sessions today where I played a mix of the new tables and the old ones.
    Was this for cash games or Tournaments?

Quote Originally Posted by FedoraX09 View Post
    I followed the instructions and nothing happens.

It seems like there's something wrong with the auto import, its not detecting the hand history files. I tried a manual import and it imported fine
    Did you correctly unzip both the hmhud.exe and masks.txt file and when you pasted them into the HM folder did it ask you to overwrite them and did you choose yes? If so did you then restart HM. Finally does the hud work if you try it on a normal table, or is it just the ones with the new buyin levels?

Quote Originally Posted by thelumeister View Post
    is there a solution to fixing the HUD problem in the new table names on Pstar?
    Yes, have you followed the instructions for 1) in the first post?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnerpl View Post
    Hi all, i have a problem with my hud after installing this new hud update - stats are only shown on the table that is active, in other cases i have to click on the table to see the stats of my opponents.

Any idea how to fix this ?
    Hud Options > Table Prefs > Untick forceontop

Quote Originally Posted by Lujanid View Post
    have upgraded to latest beta,also installed patch.Have restarted HEM and Pstars multiple times.Im a computer NOOB and have been at this for well over 2 hours.What the heck am I missing here?
    Did you correctly unzip both the hmhud.exe and masks.txt file and when you pasted them into the HM folder did it ask you to overwrite them and did you choose yes? If so did you then restart HM. Finally does the hud work if you try it on a normal table, or is it just the ones with the new buyin levels?
    Last edited by morny; 04-15-2010 at 11:18 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Hi,

Have the same problem. Downloaded the zip files, but nothing happens. Holdem manager does import the hands, but my hud doesn't appear anymore on any cashgame on pokerstars. What to do?

Morny one question my hud is working ok , but is not importing the results , now i have to wait for pokerstars update?

Quote Originally Posted by sachadeblock View Post
    Hi,

Have the same problem. Downloaded the zip files, but nothing happens. Holdem manager does import the hands, but my hud doesn't appear anymore on any cashgame on pokerstars. What to do?
    i think your issue is a separate issue, start a new thread with this info
    Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is

Quote Originally Posted by clickys View Post
    Morny one question my hud is working ok , but is not importing the results , now i have to wait for pokerstars update?
    Yes, correct. The stars hand histories are jumbled up so youll need to wait until they fix it
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

"if you request the hands via stars they will import fine, you might need to purge the old hands first though"

How do I do this?

Default some ante hands not importing

I haven't specifically seen this problem posted.

I am using 1.10.04b with the hmhud.exe patch. My HUD is working fine on all of the types of tables, but it seems that some hands are not importing. For example, starting a fresh session the number of hands reported by pokerstars does not match the number of hands reported by HEM. I believe most of the hands not being imported are from the 100-250bb w/ante tables.

As an example, I played a session of about 300 hands with all ante tables, and HEM only reported me playing about 200 hands.

the prob with the hud fixed

but i still don't get the results of sngs

Quote Originally Posted by mysto20 View Post
    the prob with the hud fixed

but i still don't get the results of sngs
    yes this is a stars issue, theyll need to fix that on their end, there isnt much we can do on our end