Filter HUD stats according to Harrington M-index

View Poll Results: Filter HUD data based on M-index in tourneys?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, please add HUD filtering based on M-index!

5 71.43%
  • No! Who plays tournaments anyway?

2 28.57%

Default Filter HUD stats according to Harrington M-index

It would be useful to filter the HUD stats based on each player's M-index. I think this is the reason why the HUD stats are so much less useful for tournaments than for cash games (as it is now). If there is a shortstack who pushes five hands in a row to pick up the blinds and two orbits later he does it again, and I don't have a huge sample size on him yet, my HUD stats would scream that he is a maniac while he is just short. It could be like you could set up rages for the M-index and once the M of a certain player changes, the HUD stats would update accordingly.

Banned

The nature of tournies, especially MTTs, means that the possibility of having any historical data on a player under the same circumstances is extremely remote as to negate HUD filtering based on M.

A simpler solution is to expect any villain with M<10 to shove with ATC and weigh your own hand accordingly.

Default Use Big Blind instead of M

This could be useful in SnGs. You often play the same players and it could be quite instructive to see how often they are moving all in.

The minder I think you don't play that many tournaments. I play about 300 tournaments / month and I see people that I've played with before over and over again.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pupp3tMast3r View Post
    The minder I think you don't play that many tournaments. I play about 300 tournaments / month and I see people that I've played with before over and over again.
    About 10 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Anyway, the point I'm making is that not only do you need to catch up with the same villains(s), but you also need to do it at the same blind level, comparative stack size, tourney style etc. Imo it cuts down the data relevance considerably