HEM not launching after initial setup

Exclamation HEM not launching after initial setup

Hello!

I had just purchased HEM to install on my WinXP computer. It meets all the requirements and what not. My issue is that when I install it along with Postgre an error comes up and says "Test Firewall has crashed... send error report... yadda yadda". I click don't send, it finishes installing HEM along with postgre. When I try to start HEM after the installation mouse with the hourglass comes up for a few seconds... then NOTHING!

I disabled my firewall, did the start service/stop service thing and nothing! I need some help! I don't want to ask for a refund because it's not working on my computer.

Any response would be appreciated.

-vanizzle

If that installer fails to install PostgreSQL, please reinstall PostgreSQL using the following instructions:
    A) Start > Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt > Right-Click > Run As Administrator
    PHP Code:
    net user postgres /delete 
    B) Reboot.
    C) Try installing this version of PostgreSQL - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...3.9-v1.0.7.exe
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I just did this and it still doesn't work, mouse comes up with an hourglass like its going to load but it just sits there. :/

Please make sure that your Windows is uptodate (Windows Update, Service Pack level)
    Also make sure that Microsoft .net Framework 3.5 service pack 1 is installed.

Uninstall your firewall solution completely, reboot your computer and try again.

If its still not working please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer session.

IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!

thanks!