Hand Range format: Differences note to note
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Hand Range format: Differences note to note

I just set up some notes for villains hand range for 4! out of various positions. However, the format is different for some of them and I am trying to understand why.

For 4! out of the SB it showed up like this:

99+, AJs+, AQ+, KQ

For 4! out of the BB it showed:
    AA-2, KQ, QQ-5, JJ-2 etc etc

I find the method for showing the SB range to be much cleaner but how do I get them all to show like that? Is there some setting that dictates it or is it based on some internal logic that I am unaware of?

Thanks.

You most likely have specified two 'range' variables, which causes the output to be difficult to make use of (like you see in the second output example you posted).

For more information SreticentV explains the concept of variables and good practices for them in this video:
    NoteCaddy - Variables

Good luck!

No direction but to trust the final destination

Thanks for the detailed report. There are definitely some instances where the "short form" isn't working as intended. This has been reproduced and will be fixed ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    Thanks for the detailed report. There are definitely some instances where the "short form" isn't working as intended. This has been reproduced and will be fixed ASAP
    Thanks!

Has this been fixed yet? any word on a timeframe?

My mistake, I should have linked the fix here. The thing is that the new HEM has completely changed how the HUD works (for the better imo) but it is causing some ugly issues with NC and keeping an official release tied down. You can have the fix for this in the latest build though http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-m...ddy-build.ashx

My mistake, I should have linked the fix here. The thing is that the new HEM has completely changed how the HUD works (for the better imo) but it is causing some ugly issues with NC and keeping an official release tied down. You can have the fix for this in the latest build though http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-m...ddy-build.ashx
    Would this be in the most recent hem2 release? If so, do i need to re-set my notes to see the fix?
    Last edited by antneye; 08-17-2012 at 11:59 AM.

duplicate

Quote Originally Posted by antneye View Post
    Would this be in the most recent hem2 release? If so, do i need to re-set my notes to see the fix?
    It's not in the latest HM2 because there were some significant changes in NC that require comprehensive testing prior to wider release. You don't need to reset your notes though since the formatting is done in realtime

It's not in the latest HM2 because there were some significant changes in NC that require comprehensive testing prior to wider release. You don't need to reset your notes though since the formatting is done in realtime
    I Dl'd and the format is fine. I am noticing an odd bug now where when I click my pop-up the first time, the notes are not there, but if I do it again it shows up. I will keep an eye on it to see if it is 100% or only some of the time.