Merge SNG problem - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Just one other note, I had to manually add the file.

Any solution?

Quote Originally Posted by greylorn View Post
    Hi Morny,

Will email support with some SNG HHs for Merge in a bit.

Still running into problems.

With the 1.10.04 version, the issue was that the HUD would load correctly when one table named "X" would open, but once a second table "X" opened, the HUD on the first table would be replaced with data from the second table. The second (and subsequent tables) would have no HUD.

Downloaded the 1.11.0 update today. Now, the first table "X" loads correctly again, but upon a second table "X" opening, the HUD (Table Manager and Table Finder) would ignore the second and subsequent tables named "X". The stats on the first table "X" are correct this time though. When the first "X" is closed, the second "X" is loaded automatically into Table Manager and the HUD pops up correctly for the second table.

As a side note, I also seem to be getting a fair number of "import errors" for Merge SnGs. Not sure if that's related.

Thanks guys,

~

A followup:

Tried again today, ran into same problem, but noticed that the data from the 2nd table showed up on the first table when the 2nd table window was focused on. When you focus on the first table window, the stats return correctly to the first table.

@Idlehammer: please try 1.11.0: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

@greylorn: did you already arrange a TV session with Morny? If not please contact support@holdemmanager.net like Morny posted above.

@ netsrak -- Currently arranging a session over email.

Let us know how that turns out.

Standing by anytime your ready morny, emailed info. Will be on for a few hours.

Keep us posted on this.

It must have been cash i got working via the table finder, for tournaments we couldnt get it working so im sending a bug report to Mike to look into
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    It must have been cash i got working via the table finder, for tournaments we couldnt get it working so im sending a bug report to Mike to look into
    i've the 1.11.00 version, and i've the same problem, i play 54$ HU sng's for example and in HEM put that it's a 11$ HU...also it doesn't save all the HU's i've played....help please?

Please zip and mail the original handhistory files with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.net.