Boss support?
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Boss support?

Default Boss support?

Hey, when's Boss support coming? Considering that the same software is used both on IPN and Svenska Spel, Boss is most likely the 6th biggest software, bigger than Everest which HM already supports. IPN is also in itself bigger than Absolute, Crypto, UB, Betfair, Bodog and Pacific, which are also supported by HM.

Some people have said it's possible to get the HUD working aswell with hhconverter, I've not managed to do this though. Any help would be greatly appreciated, provided it's possible to get HUD working on Boss anymore.

EDIT: Figured out how to use the HUD on Boss. This is awesome Native support can't be that hard to add, though, and it'd make the tables be correctly recognized as 5max, and the HUD would start automatically.
    Last edited by nakke; 07-09-2008 at 06:08 AM.

I just got the HUD working on Celeb poker (boss). But I always use the small tables, on these tables my position is fixed (i think seat 5). But when I want to select the preferred seat in the options > seating prefs I only see a -. So I can't select a preferred seat.
    Is this a bug, or is it just because it won't work with Boss?

Quote Originally Posted by mtyn View Post
    I just got the HUD working on Celeb poker (boss). But I always use the small tables, on these tables my position is fixed (i think seat 5). But when I want to select the preferred seat in the options > seating prefs I only see a -. So I can't select a preferred seat.
    Is this a bug, or is it just because it won't work with Boss?
    Can you tell me what site the converter converts it too? I should be able to modify it so that you can choose a preferred seat

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by Rvg72 View Post
    Can you tell me what site the converter converts it too? I should be able to modify it so that you can choose a preferred seat

Roy
    It converts to Party.

It modify's to party, like nakke says. I made a print screen so you can see:

I just cant select a preferred seat at party.

so does HEM support boss media site without any converters or we still have to wait?

It doesn't, but tbh it's really easy to use with hhconverter. Just put it to autoconvert to a folder, and then make Holdem Manager autoimport from that folder. The only thing you have to do then, is to manually add the tables to the HUD from the table manager window (Table->Table finder). You'll have to play a few hands per table first though, since hhconverter autoconverts once a minute.

Hi everyone,

What external converter you used to get it work with boss media? Is there instructions somewhere how to do this?

I think its this one http://www.hhconverter.com/ but since we dont officially support it its probably best to test it on a trial before purchasing http://www.hhconverter.com/
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    I think its this one http://www.hhconverter.com/ but since we dont officially support it its probably best to test it on a trial before purchasing http://www.hhconverter.com/
    I tried this converter and it worked but I was not able to get it import from more than one table. On boss (pokerheaven) when I opened new table the poker software created new handhistory file for this new table with different HH file name than the first one. And this converter cannot handle multiple HH files at once where from to import to hold em manager. Tried also opening new instance of HH converter for every table but then it did not import anything anymore to hold em manager. Anyone got advices?

I hope there will be Boss support added. The application looks really promising and I would definitely buy it if it just had boss media (IPN) support in it since that is the only network I play at the moment.