HUD Flashing with Pokerstars Hotkeys on

Default HUD Flashing with Pokerstars Hotkeys on

As the title says the HUD is flashing when I mouse over it on the same table or if I go from table to table. I think I had the same issue with Table Ninja a while ago. Used PT4 beta this whole time and didn't have to deal with this HM2 bullshit. I tried the auto Z feature and always on top multiple times and restarting HM2 after each change, too bad it takes a week for HM2 to start up and sometimes even closing it takes a while, it's like the program is retarded and it can't fuck off in time when you tell it to. Also tried deleting the prefs files. Changed my windows also to Aero with all the fancy bullshit, because I think that helped in Table Ninja case.

Tested it out and the most improvement was made by Always on top. Without it feels like a rave. And hotkeys bring to foreground on mouseover is not the fault, with hotkeys disabled it still flashes when you are clicking table to table. Anyway with the Always on top the flashing is down to minimum and it will not affect me that much, but it still flashes from time to time.
    Also HM2 eats up too much RAM, I guess this is fixable by buying PT4

Update:
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

RAM issue: HM2 uses so much RAM because you have enough RAM available.
    In the upcoming hybrid build you will be able to specify how much maximum RAM is allowed to be used.

Flashing issues:

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life
    Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.**

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.**

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

**Do the same for the PokerStars .exe
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here