Leakbuster Limit Holdem release? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

As far as I know it's launching today. Likely within the next couple of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Leak Buster Support View Post
    As far as I know it's launching today. Likely within the next couple of hours.
    Awesome. Looking forward to it!
    Will you post when it's available please???

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream View Post
    Awesome. Looking forward to it!
    Will you post when it's available please???
    We'll put something in here, and newsletters will be sent out as well. Last I heard it should be released any moment. We're just waiting on the final word from HM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leak Buster Support View Post
    We'll put something in here, and newsletters will be sent out as well. Last I heard it should be released any moment. We're just waiting on the final word from HM.
    ]]

Thank you, for a great service :-)

Apparently there was some delay with one of the HM apps, so they didn't release. We're still awaiting word on when they plan to release, and we'll post an update when we know.

Ok, it's officially released guys. Thanks for your patience, but I think you'll like the new version a lot. If you have any comments, please let us know.

Leak Buster Limit Pro - Fix Leaks In Your Bank Roll!

Got it up and running, looks fantastic! Currently setting up my HUD but i don't have the pre installed leakbuster HUD's anywhere. I've followed the video's instructions but there not anywhere to be found. Do i need to download them from somewhere?

Problem now solved. Just restarted my computer and they've now appeared.
    Panic over

I just responded to you on 2+2, but yes, on some systems you may need to restart HM because the cache isn't always updated automatically in HM. You don't need to reboot your whole system, but you got it going now.

Let us know what you think when you get some time to play around with it a bit.

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Got it and was gonna go thru it and I will do that more thoroughly later but just wanted to address a few points.

First off all, it says that the VP$IP range should be 19.7-32.8%. A LOT of winning regs (or most of them) would agree that anything below 24% VP$IP is somewhat fishy and if you follow along with Bryce's style of opening 22+ etc UTG, 50-100% on the BTN on steal then 32.8% VP$IP is very easily passable and since bryce seems to do most of the material then this should be your view aswell. I think you should push the vp$ip range +4 or +5.

3bet is a bit low aswell. 12.6% is nothing kinda tagish. If you 3bet with 48% EQ or more vs the intial raisers range then you get a a much higher number then 12.6%. 48% EQ seems to be acceptable amongs the community as a rule of thumb.

SB reraise to steal is also a bit conservative. If btn steals 50% (a good average) then you had 58,5% EQ vs his range. And if you play dont play A9 then you 3bet around 17.6% and with it 18.6% which is obviously very close to the maximum with your range that is 19.3%.

BB fold to steal is kinda sick to be honest. Fold 43.4-57.7 is just crazy and ignoring the potodds you are getting. With this you should usually fold 75s, 87o, K4o etc etc. You are giving up so much that its quite sick.

BB reraise to steal should btw be a very large range since it depends on stuff. If BTN steals 70% and gives up a lot when you 3bet him pre (lets says WTSD of 38% or less) then obviously you should 3bet him A LOT more then 13.1% which is the highest number in your range.

In general it appears that you are using ranges etc from 5 years back when people were playing 24/18-style while now most winning players play 30/20. What I would do is to check out the biggest winners at PTR, get HHs from the topp 20 winningest players and create an average. And the result would be something very different from these values.

Its kinda hard to pay for a product (with a supergood intent and that could be amazing) that are outdated even with such basic numbers as Vp$IP/PFR.