Ante pokerstars tables not importing - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

we need this fix asap... cmon

This should be done in next couple of hours, not "next release"....

Surely pokerstars should work together with HEM and PT3 and inform them of up and coming changes so an update can be released. At the moment I'm not playing without a HUD and if pokerstars don't want my rake then that's cool with me.

Quote Originally Posted by dare_v View Post
    This should be done in next couple of hours, not "next release"....
    For all you know the next release could be a couple of hours. I'm sure the guys have dropped everything and are working on a solution as well speak.

Sorry for the 3rd post in a row but I urge everyone to email pokerstars and inform them that you are now playing on a different site while HEM finds a solution to the problem. Hopefully if enough people complain they should liase with HEM in future and this won't happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmcjohnson View Post
    Sorry for the 3rd post in a row but I urge everyone to email pokerstars and inform them that you are now playing on a different site while HEM finds a solution to the problem. Hopefully if enough people complain they should liase with HEM in future and this won't happen again.
    True, seriously though is is that much of an ask playing without a HUD for a few hours ?

If you are that desperate the HUD is still working fine on all the standard tables as far as I can see.

Perspective of people change when they pay for something.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Our HUD developer is working on a fix as we speak. Has anyone tried using the table finder as a work around?
    can anyone direct me with a link that tells you how to do this for now? i haven't ever used table finder

Quote Originally Posted by jjmcjohnson View Post
    You're lucky that poker stars is one of the sites that allows people to use HUD's. Stop your crying and learn how to play poker without your crutches.

You know as well as everyone else that major updates can sometimes cause a lag in availability of the hud... it happened when the 50bb tables were implemented.

it will get sorted out very soon. HEM is very responsive to us as customers.

Theres lots of these threads around so were trying to keep it all to one thread

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/mana...-14-april.html
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.