Full Ring

Thread: Full Ring

Default Full Ring

Purchased leak buster and I'm a bit confused with how to classify the positions in the Full Ring Chart. It has EP, MP, CO, and B. For a nine handed game how does leakbuster intend for me to break down each position that doesn't have its own chart like the button and CO do and the HJ isn't even accounted for. My assumption was to use the EP chart for Utg and utg+1 and the mp chart for mp, and mp1. But what about the HJ? Curious on what you guys recommend.

Utg, Utg+1, Mp, Mp+1, HJ

For the Full ring charts, since FR can technically be 8 - 10 players (although online it's usually 9), we combined MP play. So early position for 9 handed is UTG, UTG+1, UTG+2, MP, MP+1, CO, Button, SB, BB. These are just general guidelines, and not absolute, and not intended to be in any way. However, if you feel you need more feedback or assistance in this area, I think you'll be happy to know we are going to have 2 new charts soon that will have a recommended tighter range of play, and a looser range of play (and I believe it will define the HJ separately for online play).

Thats a really good idea and would be really helpful. Leak buster found me a fair amount of post flop leaks that i'm working on improving and a tighter chart would be great to concentrate on post flop play more before adding more hands into the mix, then once i can win with those ranges adding more hands to get more towards the loose side of things. When do you think this will be released?

I believe in the next revision, but I'm not 100% certain. If it doesn't make it into the next for some reason, it will be in on the following. It's high on the list as far as I know. For now I would just use the current chart, but cut out some of the lower end of the range. EX: If it was saying open A5s-AKs, then tighten that up to A8s-AKs, etc... It's not a definitive answer, but it will get you moving in the right direction for now.

hey just checking to see if there is any new info on the updated fullring chart

There is a new full ring chart. They are now separate, but HJ and CO are not separated out in FR. Reviewing your post, I know that's one thing you asked about. But they have been separated and updated. I'll talk with the team about adding HJ to the chart though.