old hhs not being read..

Default old hhs not being read..

i've just bought a new pc, and imported all my laptop hands, but there were many errors, and i think all my 2010 stuff didn't import..

any ideas?

should i try to import my Db another way?

cheers

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Were the old HH, original handhistories, an exported HEM (or exported PT3 database)? Played on which pokersite

Try importing them into a new 1.10.004 database, email us one of the hands that give import errors to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Were the old HH, original handhistories, an exported HEM (or exported PT3 database)? Played on which pokersite

Try importing them into a new 1.10.004 database, email us one of the hands that give import errors to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
    i have the latest version.. the hand histories were exported from HEM (i.e: they had been imported before and 'spat out' already), stars, party and FTP..

i really need to solve this asap

Where are your original handhistories??
    Just email Stars/Full Tilt/Party to request them.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Where are your original handhistories??
    Just email Stars/Full Tilt/Party to request them.
    there is no other way for me to transfer database?

If you import the "exported database" into 1.10.04.... and you still get all sorts of import errors, then requesting the original handhistories is the only option.

Do please email me one of the handhistorie files that cause the import errors to support@holdemmanager.net
    I'm curious why exported hands would result in errors.