Issue with Party import

Default Issue with Party import

I'm running a fairly new install of win7 and have the latest 1.10.04b update. My db is therefore also relatively new and i maintain it every couple of weeks anyway.

When I'm playing on party it seems to not import some hands where I get stacked, and imports a large proportion of the rest of my hands twice, as shown here:

As nice as it is to be told that I'm up 10x as much as I am, I'd prefer it to be accurate.

Everything is being run as admin and this is a relatively new issue - I did not have it about 3 weeks ago and it has been getting steadily worse, to the degree you can see above.

You never restored a .backup file in pgadminIII? (that usually causes the duplicate hands)

You really should create a NEW database and reimport everything.
    The duplicate hands are a corruption in one of the indexes.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

nope, when i build new dbs i extract all hands from the previous db and import them fresh

am doing this again now with a new db, but the 'old' db is less than a month old so i'm confused as to why this would happen, and recreating such a large db takes some time....

also is there an option anywhere to limit the size of the export files?

some files come out as being just a couple of mb, whereas others are up around 200mb and these take a disproportionately long time to import

because of this i'm having to manually import folders of smaller numbers of export files, which is quite frustrating as it means i have to sit at home and keep checking on the progress

Unfortunately no size limit to the exported files.

I always just reimport the original handhistories, since they are a lot smaller.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

unfortunately i don't have most of them

is there any plan to implement this feature in the future as i seem to remember even PT2 had it back in the day and it makes life a lot easier

Hi, you can suggest it here Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums just read the sticky first
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

done, thanks