Importing/Exporting FTP hands

Default Importing/Exporting FTP hands

Saw options for the other sites. Is this feature there and I am just missing it?

Thanks

Not sure what you mean?

All sites can import files. Just configure Holdem Managers Auto Import folders to import from the folder where Full Tilt is saving your HH or do you mean something else?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Not sure what you mean?

All sites can import files. Just configure Holdem Managers Auto Import folders to import from the folder where Full Tilt is saving your HH or do you mean something else?
    I typed hands and I meant notes. Sorry

No currently only supported for smart notes, stars and party
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I'm planning on purchasing Holdem Manager, but I have tons of notes at Full Tilt under screenname.dat file, and now I want to continue record notes inside of Holdem Manager. Is there any way to import notes from Full Tilt into holdem Manager?

Not at the moment only stars,party and smart notes

ok then, so which would be more efficient? Should I continue to write notes into FT notes' window until HEM will be upgraded and then export?

Id continue to write new notes in HM, and then when we support it you can transfer the older notes so you can use both for the time being

Any estimate on when FullTilt note import will be supported?

Sorry no ETA at the moment, you can add your support for it here in the meantime: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/