BETA RELEASE 1.06.04 Release Candidate #8 (November 25th)
Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast

Default BETA RELEASE 1.06.04 Release Candidate #8 (November 25th)

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa....06.04beta.exe

You will likely need to re-enter your serial number if you haven't done so recently with one of the other beta builds when using this update for the first time. If you don't have it any more then email sales@holdemmanager.net and I can get it for you

* (1.06.04 beta 11 NEW) The hands view now includes the winners starting hand and how much they won
    * (1.06.04 beta 11 NEW) Shrunk the Filter form down to 600 pixels height so that it would fit on 1440x600 resolution laptop
    * (1.06.04 beta 11 NEW) A Licensing Issues form appears if registration fails guiding you on how to get it resolved
    * (1.06.04 beta 11 BUG) Fixed issue where in HU games when the SB has position on the BB postflop stats would not reflect this
    * (1.06.04 beta 11 BUG) Fixed popup stats fold to donk bet and fold to 3bet
    * (1.06.04 beta 11 NEW) Added click to popup flag for stat popups in Table Prefs menu. You have to click the stat rather than hover with this flag active.
    * (1.06.04 beta 11 BUG) Fixed UB Import problems

* (1.06.04 beta 10 BUG) Fixed issue with ongame Omaha games being imported as Texas Hold'em. They are now skipped
    * (1.06.04 beta 10 BUG) Fixed a number of HUD bugs

* (1.06.04 beta 9 BUG) Fixed issue in rake calculations where it would be Total Rake in Hand / Total Players Seated instead of Total Players Dealt Cards
    * (1.06.04 beta 9 BUG) Fixed poker stars hands where the hero has a "[" in their name
    * (1.06.04 beta 9 NEW) Color coding of the footer row in the Stats Tab and Hands list to show green for positive and red for negative
    * (1.06.04 beta 9 BUG) Fixed bug. Party NL $5 games are actually 0.02/0.04 but HM recorded them as 0.02/0.05

* (1.06.04 beta 8 BUG) Fixed the donk bet stat calculations and updated the default popups
    * (1.06.04 beta 8 BUG) Fixed the newline bug in the popup designer
    * (1.06.04 beta 8 BUG) Fixed issue with Min BB's property of "Vs Player" filter where it would only return hands that you won against that player, not won or lost as should be the case.
    * (1.06.04 beta 8 NEW) Numerous tweaks and fixes to the ongame DB importing

* (1.06.04 beta 7 NEW) Rewrote the hand purging piece - should work much better for people now
    * (1.06.04 beta 7 BUG) Fixed some errors that would appear each time you clicked on a grid - they said something like "Trial version can not be used for production"
    * (1.06.04 beta 7 BUG) Fixed bug that caused mucked card time to always reset to 5 seconds
    * (1.06.04 beta 7 NEW) The date filter select form will now auto select if you select a date filter that does not require any secondary choiced. For example, select the "Last Month" radio button and then the form will close and the filter will be set to Last Month automatically

* (1.06.04 beta 5 NEW) Made some additional tweaks to the player optimizer to better handle failures
    * (1.06.04 beta 5 BUG) Fixed an issue where people using an old HUD build with the new HM would have stats that were too small to read
    * (1.06.04 beta 5 NEW) Create a file name NoOpt.txt in your Config folder and the optimization process will be skipped. Useful for people who are having issues with this and just want to play poker without having to wait for it to run again
    * (1.06.04 beta 5 NEW) Made changes to licensing to be more forgiving with hardware changes, clarify the profiles as being 2 seperate pc's and lowerd the frequency that the licensing server is contacted
    * (1.06.04 beta 5 NEW) Re-did the Date / Time filter drop down. Now it is a form that should be more intuitive.
    * (1.06.04 beta 5 NEW) Added the following additional date filters: Last Year, Last Month, Specific Month, Yesterday, Specific Day and Last x Hands

* (1.06.04 beta 4 NEW) Added scrollbars for the notes sections in Player Analysis and the popup Note form in the manager.
    * (1.06.04 beta 4 NEW) You can now set preferred seating on UB to 1,5,8 and 9 (for HU, 6M, 9M, 10M) which is useful for their mini tables
    * (1.06.04 beta 4 NEW) One of the ongame data miners have changed their hand history format slightly - HM now reads it ok
    * (1.06.04 beta 4 BUG) Fixed issue with bleeding stats and transparent pixels with certain video cards

* (1.06.04 beta 2 BUG) Fixed recent issue with Session (By Tables) not working
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 BUG) In the hole card filters if you are looking at another player and take off one or more cards from the list the query will only return known cards for that player even if you have the known cards only box unchecked.
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 BUG) Fixed issue with older bonuses appearing at the end of graphs when they shouldn't be there
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 NEW) If the Vacuum Analyze fails in HM it will bring up the FAQ on doing this manually
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 NEW) in the vs Player filter you can now specify the min # $'s won or lost to the player in the filter
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 NEW) You can now use Ctrl-A in the hand history text viewer in holdem manager
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 BUG) Bug in HUD HH window where fold marked as check
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 NEW) Added Flop, Turn and River was Check Raised = false as filters
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 BUG) Updated registration library to deal with error some Win2K people were having
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 BUG) Fixed recent issues regarding using the group by player in the report tab
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 NEW) All the hand grids now have totals at the bottom for $, bb's and EV Diff $
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 NEW) Added fold to raise for flop, turn and river stats to hud popups
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 BUG) Fixed ipoker import issue that would sometimes occur if the hero disconnected and then reconnected
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 NEW) Added steal from limpers stat to reports
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 BUG) Fixed a crypto issue with pounds being saved in the hand history as a weird symbol. HM will now read these
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 NEW) Fixed Party Poker hand history changes and preview table issues

* (1.06.04 beta 1 NEW) Added W$SD stats for check raise flop, check raise turn, raise flop and raise turn.
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 NEW) Added stats for players won/lost amount over last 5,10 or 20 minutes
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 BUG) Changed donk bet to only include bets when OOP
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 BUG) Fixed transparent pixel issue with mouse clicks not registering
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 BUG) Fixed issue where hero panels could not be moved individually with Ctrl+drag
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 NEW) multiple panels positions now saved by # seats so you can have different multi panel setups for different games
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 NEW) you can import and export hud configurations
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 NEW) you can now have different layouts for different tourney seat types, ie 6 max vs FR tourneys
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 BUG) Fixed scroll bar on HH window in HUD
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 NEW) increased distance outside table that stats can be placed
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 BUG) fixed bug in table opening and added more logging
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 NEW) removed the game number in the 2+2 history window grab
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 NEW) added name of caller in the hand history window view in hud
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 NEW) Ongame Extractor is no longer required - it is built into the import process now and should run better than the ongame extractor did before in terms of accuracy
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 BUG) Fixed issue where having a player post the small blind when he is not in the small blind could cause positions to be skewed for the hand
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 NEW) You can now set preferred seats for Party. Party does not use preferred seating but Boss does and using the converter Boss hands convert to Party format
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 BUG) Fixed issue where custom stats using lower case values for table prefixes would not work

The new datafilter option is much better!

This version also asked for registration code. Is this a way for you guys to see who's using which version, or can this be skipped again in future versions?

Quote Originally Posted by coelho View Post
    The new datafilter option is much better!

This version also asked for registration code. Is this a way for you guys to see who's using which version, or can this be skipped again in future versions?
    It shouldn't happen again - we updated the licensing dll version because they fixed a few bugs that were happening to people but they neglected to tell us that it would force people to re-enter their codes. We do have every code / customer / email etc so if you can't find it simply email us at sales@holdemmanager.net and we'll be able to look it up for you. We also tweaked the settings so hopefully it will be much more forgiving with hardware changes.

Roy

Hello,

how much time will it take to get my registratiob code (I sent you a email)? I just really miss/need my hud.

Edit: Got It! Thanks a ton
    Last edited by Dolphin; 10-02-2008 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin View Post
    Hello,

how much time will it take to get my registratiob code (I sent you a email)? I just really miss/need my hud.
    You should have your response now

Roy

Should I still keep using 1.06.03h if I only play at ongame? It works fine but I'm kinda tempted about the integrated handgrabber. ETA on "final" 1.06.04?

Love this software btw

Quote Originally Posted by ewox View Post
    Should I still keep using 1.06.03h if I only play at ongame? It works fine but I'm kinda tempted about the integrated handgrabber. ETA on "final" 1.06.04?

Love this software btw
    If all goes well within about 3 days or so

I am not allowing myself to update to 1.06.04 since I read there were problems with OnGame tables popping up all the time. I'm in 1.06.03h and doesn't have this problem, should I stick to this version and not update to 1.06.04 until this is fixed?

Hud popup window editor is not fixed

it saves --New line-- as text, and I cannot build my popup window.

Color ranges don't work with my previous configuration. Spaces are not ok.