BETA RELEASE 1.06.04 Release Candidate #8 (November 25th) - Page 72
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172

Quote Originally Posted by Rvg72 View Post
    Can you reboot and then re-run the update package. Usually when I see this it is because the update partially failed

Roy
    Still doesn't work. I've rebooted, reinstalled the updated, and even rebooted again before reinstalling.

BTW, when I ran the update, by mistake I clicked the wrong folder, and it used the /rgv software/Holdemmanager path (mine was not installed in the default path). So I deleted the rgv... path and reinstalled in my correct path.. don't know if this is part of the problem.

I'm about to uninstall HM, and try from ground up... Should I???

thx

Holdem Manager Support & HUD Guru Mike chops's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lure View Post
    RC10 - have problem with notes at Ongame network. RC7 was much better with notes, I wrote them easily. Now I very often can't type anything or close the note window for a long time, then click and move tables a lot and close it somehow. Very annoying, please fix. I use mini tables. Also - can I just use the good old RC7 version? Will it be installed properly on RC10 or not? I hate those "make things worse" new versions..
    I found a flag that makes the note windows have their own box in the task bar. It seems to have stopped Ongame completely losing the windows if they are positioned over a table, but for some reason it will stop you moving them. Overall I think this is preferable - though not ideal.

You should be able to use rc7 if you disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Miraculix View Post
    Hi.

I havenīt read the entire thread so maybe this problem has been adressed allready.

Every time when I open HEM I have to "register" again. Quite irritating to have to do this all the time. Iīm using rc9 and Win XP.

Any ideas?

// M
    Quote Originally Posted by Rvg72 View Post
    Sounds like you are not running holdem manager as administrator - this is more common in Vista but is likely the same problem here.

Roy
    Hi.
    Didnīt get this to work. I rightclicked on HEM icon and choosed "run as.." and then "Administrator". Strange īcause I havenīt had this problem before upgrading to rc9, or with any other program.

// M

Quote Originally Posted by ProsperousOne View Post
    Still doesn't work. I've rebooted, reinstalled the updated, and even rebooted again before reinstalling.

BTW, when I ran the update, by mistake I clicked the wrong folder, and it used the /rgv software/Holdemmanager path (mine was not installed in the default path). So I deleted the rgv... path and reinstalled in my correct path.. don't know if this is part of the problem.

I'm about to uninstall HM, and try from ground up... Should I???

thx
    Solved: I had to completely uninstall, remove all references to Holdem Manager in the registry, and reinstall the non beta version, then upgrade...

Hi.
    Didnīt get this to work. I rightclicked on HEM icon and choosed "run as.." and then "Administrator". Strange īcause I havenīt had this problem before upgrading to rc9, or with any other program.

// M
    Can you make sure all the HM .exe files are added to the exceptions lists of any firewall/antivirus etc
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Default HUD Selected Configuration not being used by default

I assume that what ever configuration you select in the Player Preference window of the HUD Options will be used when you open a table. However, I have 3 configurations, Default, Expanded and Mininimum. I have the Default selected and saved, and this appears in the Player Preferences window when ever I open the player preferences window.

However, all tables open with the Expanded configuration, even if I click Apply in the player preferences window. The only way to get my default or minimum configuration is to use the Table Manager and right click and select that configuration

Is this a bug?

somewhere in between rc4 and the latest one something happened that is causing the hud to lag on betfair. I've uninstalled and using an old version now.

Hi.

// M
    Quote Originally Posted by ProsperousOne View Post
    I assume that what ever configuration you select in the Player Preference window of the HUD Options will be used when you open a table. However, I have 3 configurations, Default, Expanded and Mininimum. I have the Default selected and saved, and this appears in the Player Preferences window when ever I open the player preferences window.

However, all tables open with the Expanded configuration, even if I click Apply in the player preferences window. The only way to get my default or minimum configuration is to use the Table Manager and right click and select that configuration

Is this a bug?
    http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/?f=135

Quote Originally Posted by Rapala View Post
    somewhere in between rc4 and the latest one something happened that is causing the hud to lag on betfair. I've uninstalled and using an old version now.
    Please see this FAQ for help with lagging:
    http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=162
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.