BETA RELEASE 1.06.04 Release Candidate #8 (November 25th) - Page 60
Page 60 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

I upgraded to RC7 today and now i canīt see the hands that i have played in the "Reports" tab anymore. HEM is importing the hands, and i have checked all the filters, and everything seems ok. I play on OnGame. I have winXP

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp View Post
    it was a screen shot of importing from a folder . i also re installed 1.06.03 and it still goes <1hand per sec
    This is almost 100% due to anti virus / spy ware type software. It is most likely intercepting every packet sent to the database, prescanning text files before they are read etc. What AV/SPyware software are you running?

Sometimes something as innocent as updating the holdemmanager.exe could trigger these programs to change the way it interacts with holdem manager.

Roy

Version
    1.06.04 rc 7

"new style" hud pop up for AF shows the flop AF instead of the total AF, where it should show the total AF.

Quote Originally Posted by Paidi View Post
    I upgraded to RC7 today and now i canīt see the hands that i have played in the "Reports" tab anymore. HEM is importing the hands, and i have checked all the filters, and everything seems ok. I play on OnGame. I have winXP
    Are you sure it isn't a date or other filter? If not then get in touch with fabio@holdemmanager.net or morny@holdemmanager.net and they can help you out

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by Rvg72 View Post
    Are you sure it isn't a date or other filter? If not then get in touch with fabio@holdemmanager.net or morny@holdemmanager.net and they can help you out

Roy
    I have checked everything from last 10 and 500 hands to last 24 hours and the hands i played today arenīt there, and i saw HEM import hands when i had auto import on when i was playing. I also have poker tracker 2 that i imported the hands to and it worked fine.

Default all hole cards revealed video

BETA RELEASE 1.06.04 Release Candidate #7

#1. First I'd like to describe what I could do with the stable version 1.06.03h, before installing beta 04 rc 7.
    A study group of mine played together a session on Party, then I imported each hand history, for each player of the group. I was thrilled that HEM did not warn for duplicate hands, and I was able to see "all hole cards revealed" in the hand replayer. I was going to either produce a video or discuss the hands over a desktop sharing application with my group.

Anyway, after beta 04 rc 7, I do not see anymore all the hands, but only the cards of one single player. The player which is "visible" depends on the order into which the HH's were imported.

#2. Not a bug but a question. beta 04 rc allows you to import a custom HUD, like the amazing layout that Al1 created in the dedicated forum. How do you switch back to the default layout after importing the new one? I do not want to do it; the question is purely academic.

By the way, congrats for the software, it is simply amazing. I do not know how I managed to ignore it for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by 4A888 View Post
    Version
    1.06.04 rc 7

"new style" hud pop up for AF shows the flop AF instead of the total AF, where it should show the total AF.
    Can you post a screenshot please, ive checked this with several players and it corresponds

Quote Originally Posted by Al_Kohoul View Post

#1. First I'd like to describe what I could do with the stable version 1.06.03h, before installing beta 04 rc 7.
    A study group of mine played together a session on Party, then I imported each hand history, for each player of the group. I was thrilled that HEM did not warn for duplicate hands, and I was able to see "all hole cards revealed" in the hand replayer. I was going to either produce a video or discuss the hands over a desktop sharing application with my group.

Anyway, after beta 04 rc 7, I do not see anymore all the hands, but only the cards of one single player. The player which is "visible" depends on the order into which the HH's were imported.

#2. Not a bug but a question. beta 04 rc allows you to import a custom HUD, like the amazing layout that Al1 created in the dedicated forum. How do you switch back to the default layout after importing the new one? I do not want to do it; the question is purely academic.

By the way, congrats for the software, it is simply amazing. I do not know how I managed to ignore it for so long.
    #1) Ill check with Roy
    #2) You can switch using the choose configuration dropdown menu
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Al_Kohoul View Post

Hi,

#1 - this is the way HM has worked since the very first alpha versions! The first hand that is imported is kept and any other hands with the same game number and site are skipped. Maybe you just got very lucky in that the hands you wanted were always imported first before.

#2 - I will need to defer this to Mike.

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by Paidi View Post
    I have checked everything from last 10 and 500 hands to last 24 hours and the hands i played today arenīt there, and i saw HEM import hands when i had auto import on when i was playing. I also have poker tracker 2 that i imported the hands to and it worked fine.
    Can you email me at support@holdemmanager.net and possible setup a teamviewer session tomorrow?

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by 4A888 View Post
    Version
    1.06.04 rc 7

ok thanks, will check this.

Roy