1.06.03h
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.06.03h

Default 1.06.03h

This one includes Ongame updates and a couple of other changes but it does use the old HUD and old HUD Options from 1.06.03

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...te1.06.03h.exe

* (1.06.03h BUG) Fixed issue in preflop tab where with certain filters selected the hands would not appear when a holecard is clicked on
    * (1.06.03h BUG) In Preflop tab the query was not fully optimized for hero's
    * (1.06.03h NEW) More performance related improvements to the ongameextractor and a couple changes to better deal with malformed hands

Roy

Very nice, do we now have full onGame support?

I hope you can manage to put all changes + HUD changes into one, definite version because it's confusing which version I now need

Currently using 1.06.03g and everything is working fine for Ongame, should I change to this one? Or will that downgrade my hud?

Ongame works now w/o "Ongame hand grabber" ? or it will be in next version?

Works with this version although may have some minor bugs with HH
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Works with this version although may have some minor bugs with HH
    Do we still need OngameExtractor ?

Quote Originally Posted by sakaricard View Post
    Do we still need OngameExtractor ?
    With this version you do - we are now working on the next build which will include all the HUD / HUD Options changes and an integrated OnGame. Once that is released things should be a but easier since I know it was confusing having two different builds being developed side by side for a while there.

Roy

I upgraded to this version and HM ran the report optimizations. I got this error: ""There was an error during the Purge: Connection establishment timeout. Increase Timeout value in ConnectionString." Now I started HM again and it is optimizing again.

How long does this take? I wasn't give any choice this time, it just started optimizing and I can't use HM for anything else.

I received this error while optimizing:

"The following error occured: ERROR: 23505: duplicate key violates unique constraint "playerhandsflop_hero_pkey"

Now it is optimizing every time I restart HM. How can I stop this? Should I reinstall 1.06.02?