BETA RELEASE 1.06.04 Release Candidate #8 (November 25th) - Page 2
Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

It stopped importing my hand all together, just says found 0 files to process.
    When it's clear, that i do have tons of hands in those folders...

When i copy a file out of the directory, and click on "import file", chosing that files, he sees it.
    And, that bug with the J sign for pound hands still isn't fixed, please take a look into it.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Black winter day; 10-03-2008 at 10:15 AM.

Again: as I play at Stars. Should I download and use this or wait for official version? And when is an official version expected?

i'll just throw a thought out here, but what about making the filter option the way it was, but add the new dialog as an option of that drop down menu?

I just feel the old way was much faster if you wanted quick access to simple filters like last 24h etc

I just updated to this version and it will not let me activate. It says the server had an error. Says that every time I try.

Please reboot and disable and firewalls/antivirus and try again
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Treiks View Post
    Again: as I play at Stars. Should I download and use this or wait for official version? And when is an official version expected?
    Up to yourself, either should work fine, final release should be in a few days
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Default party table detection

Ever since the latest party fuckup (23 sep, was it?), HM only autodetects some of the tables. I tried upgrading to 1.06.04b3 and then b7, but the problem still exists.

Is it a known problem and if so, when do you expect to have it working? Using the manual table finder for 10+ tables is pretty painful.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Nihamuras View Post
    I just updated to this version and it will not let me activate. It says the server had an error. Says that every time I try.
    Sorry - we had a little glitch on the server. Relaunch HM and you should be ok

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by Mon View Post
    I am not allowing myself to update to 1.06.04 since I read there were problems with OnGame tables popping up all the time. I'm in 1.06.03h and doesn't have this problem, should I stick to this version and not update to 1.06.04 until this is fixed?
    Yeah thats fine should be released in a few days

Quote Originally Posted by DavidSel View Post
    Hud popup window editor is not fixed

it saves --New line-- as text, and I cannot build my popup window.
    Are you sure it says Beta 7 in the title bar, works fine for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Al1 View Post
    Color ranges don't work with my previous configuration. Spaces are not ok.
    How do you mean they dont work, do they not show at all or show the wrong colour?

Quote Originally Posted by Black winter day View Post
    It stopped importing my hand all together, just says found 0 files to process.
    When it's clear, that i do have tons of hands in those folders...

When i copy a file out of the directory, and click on "import file", chosing that files, he sees it.
    And, that bug with the J sign for pound hands still isn't fixed, please take a look into it.

Thanks!
    Can you email me your holdemmanager.config file to morny@holdemmanager.net

Quote Originally Posted by fluffff View Post
    Ever since the latest party fuckup (23 sep, was it?), HM only autodetects some of the tables. I tried upgrading to 1.06.04b3 and then b7, but the problem still exists.

Is it a known problem and if so, when do you expect to have it working? Using the manual table finder for 10+ tables is pretty painful.

cheers
    What level are you playing, can you let me know some of the tables?

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    What level are you playing, can you let me know some of the tables?
    Basically all FR 0.5/1 NL tables. Maybe about half of 'em are normally detected.