Getting Started with Leak Buster - Help!

Default Getting Started with Leak Buster - Help!

I’ve had Leak Buster for about a week now and I’m finding it a bit frustrating. I have HM2 and although many of the videos seem to use HM1, or at least I’ll assume that’s what it is since I’ve never used HM1, I can for the most part figure out how it translates. A couple of things though:

First, how do I get the Full Ring HUD? I read elsewhere that only the 6-max is available. Are there any written instructions to use? Can someone email me the file? And one question regarding the HUD, it didn’t appear to include the number of opponent hands, which you’d need to know in order to place any trust in the stats, right?

Second, on Step 7 for filters, how can I find out what the parameters Leak Buster uses for each step. For example, 1-Top Pair, per the video, it says it is any top pair taken to showdown. LB returned 36 hands of over 20k sample and those hands total -719.72 bb / 100! However, when I go to search on these hands myself, under Basic Filters I click on “Saw Showdown” – yes. Under Hand Values I select Top Pair TK, Top Pair GK and Top Pair WK for all 3 streets and return 149 hands. Although I’m still losing, it’s not as bad as the LB filter.
    I’d appreciate some feedback.

I realize this is an evolutionary process but I need to figure out how this tool can help me STOP losing!!

The only thing that shows HM1 is the filters in step 7. In HM2 LB you don't need to load any filters, everything is done automatically. If you watch the first video in step 7 it will explain this. As far as returned values, you have to make sure the same number of players are being filtered for when examining in HM2. 7-9 players for full ring, and 5-6 are used for 6-max.

Go to step 1, click on advanced mode. At the bottom right you will see a members area. In that area is a users manual, workshop videos, and additional content. It will help you understand LB a lot more and also there's tons of good info for improving your game as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Leak Buster Support View Post
    The only thing that shows HM1 is the filters in step 7. In HM2 LB you don't need to load any filters, everything is done automatically. If you watch the first video in step 7 it will explain this. As far as returned values, you have to make sure the same number of players are being filtered for when examining in HM2. 7-9 players for full ring, and 5-6 are used for 6-max.

Go to step 1, click on advanced mode. At the bottom right you will see a members area. In that area is a users manual, workshop videos, and additional content. It will help you understand LB a lot more and also there's tons of good info for improving your game as well.
    I realize the filters in step 7 are automatic but it would be helpful to me to understand the software much better if I could recreate the same report on my own. Just using top pair as an example, LB generates 38 hands. Closest I can get is 37 hands. I sorted by TPTK that went to show down for 7 to 10 players. Just curious as to what I could be missing.

Quote Originally Posted by HankR View Post
    I realize the filters in step 7 are automatic but it would be helpful to me to understand the software much better if I could recreate the same report on my own. Just using top pair as an example, LB generates 38 hands. Closest I can get is 37 hands. I sorted by TPTK that went to show down for 7 to 10 players. Just curious as to what I could be missing.
    And actually the video says any top pair not TPTK. But the filter clearly is sorting for TPTK hands. At least it seems that way.

It's really difficult to say what you're missing for sure. Step 7 will show you you're stats, and how off you are from the typical stats of winning players, and the hands that relate to the filter. Right now, because of some HM2 changes, a couple of the filters need to be changed again. I don't know which of these off hand, but they are being worked on as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Leak Buster Support View Post
    It's really difficult to say what you're missing for sure. Step 7 will show you you're stats, and how off you are from the typical stats of winning players, and the hands that relate to the filter. Right now, because of some HM2 changes, a couple of the filters need to be changed again. I don't know which of these off hand, but they are being worked on as we speak.
    Definitely take a look at the first one. There is something not right with it. I know I have more than 38 top pair hands.

How do I get the Full Ring HUD?

Contact support: Support@acepokersolutions.com and they can send it to you.