HM crashed and now isn't working

Default HM crashed and now isn't working

HEM kinda crashed while running because I'd run out of disk space and an error message appeared telling me it couldn't write files or something. So I ended HEM through task manager as clicking the X in the corner wouldn't close it. I then restarted HEM and I got the following error messages. Tried updating to the lastest version to see if it would work but it doesn't

Please advise.

Delete the file config\holdemmanager.config
    Reboot your computer
    and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    Delete the file config\holdemmanager.config
    Reboot your computer
    and try again.
    hi mate

tried that but when i click the short cut on my desktop it runs a windows installer for hem but fails because it can't find an msi file. So, I go to the actual directory hem is in, click the application to run from there but then it gives me the following error message. click ok about 3/4 times and the same message comes up, then the window pops up in hem where you set up the databse

Follow this FAQ FAQ]FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Reinstalling HEM without Losing Preferences - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software - Reinstalling HEM without Losing Preferences
    Please Uninstall Holdem Manager and reinstall it

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Using Revo Uninstaller - Using Revo Uninstaller (uninstall HM with Revo FREE and reinstall it) or use uninstall via control panel if your uncomfortable with editing the registry

If your doing a clean reinstall you should consider the following.

See this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Registration Benefits on how to reset your code

Finally Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Then try again
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Follow this FAQ FAQ]FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Reinstalling HEM without Losing Preferences - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software - Reinstalling HEM without Losing Preferences

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Using Revo Uninstaller - Using Revo Uninstaller (uninstall HM with Revo FREE and reinstall it) or use uninstall via control panel if your uncomfortable with editing the registry

See this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Registration Benefits on how to reset your code

Finally Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Then try again
    i have purchased some 3rd party hands. how do i ensure these hands aren't deleted when reinstalling hem? i looked in the faq and it looks like you have to actually be in hem to backup the hands....

Then try again
    just to confirm I have done all this and i am still getting the same error messages as detailed in the first post.

Hi,

Please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

support@holdemmanager.com

Thanks
    Morny
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Hi,

Please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

support@holdemmanager.com

Thanks
    Morny
    email sent

thanks