Tournament tab

Thread: Tournament tab

Default Tournament tab

Why does HeM not display the $ i won/lost in tournaments it only shows the chips i've lost/won. I would like to see net won for days/months. Maybe a graph to display it.

It tells me all of this in the cash tab why not tournament tab.

Am i doing something wrong? Sorry just bought HeM about week ago after using free trial

Oh also how do i get it to display hud on a table i am observing. My HUD doesn't pop up unless i sit down.

All of this is at Full tilt

I play pretty much only tournaments so this is a big problem for me but i am extremely happy with HeMs superior HUD and software smoothness/speed.

Whats does vacuuming the database do.
    Last edited by lildude21; 10-02-2008 at 03:15 PM.

1) Tourney Support is currently being worked on and all these types of features will be added over the coming weeks

2) Make sure your auto import folder is exactly like the setup in this FAQ. http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=142 if you go further than the HandHistory folder then it wont show. Also make sure "Disabled HUD stats when there is no hero" is not ticked

3) Vacumming tidies up the databases and makes database queries/searches run better
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Thank you . Also is there any point in setting up a processed folder if i only have one hard drive. What is purging.

I get the message there was an error during the vacuum. Please manually vacuum your database through pgadmin. The second it starts
    Last edited by lildude21; 10-02-2008 at 03:52 PM.

Yes, if HM dosent move the processed files then there will be a huge amount of files in that folder that HM has already processed and it will have to scan them everytime so it might slow down HM and use more system resources.

Purging deletes HH from your database

http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=163 manual Vacuum
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.