Default Feedback:scanning quality = bad

Hi!
    Just want to give feedback. And maybe you can help if I am doing something wrong. I use client side scanning for 3 rooms: stars, tilt and ipoker (leonpoker), autoscanning every 2 minutes.
    1)Tilt is not opening a table if it has a free seat and I double click to join it, nothing happens.
    And shalow tables still appear in my results of server side scan, even that I have jackpot\shalow tables unmarked.
    2)Stars usually is ok, but sometimes some random players from table(s) I am waiting listed for begin to show in the players column, and keep staying there after every scan. I mean I double click this name, it becomes orange and then after the next scan I still see this name in the list.
    And sometimes doubleclicking doesnt get me to the waiting list. Nothing happens. I doubleclick , it finds the table, but doesnt click waiting list.
    3)Ipoker even after the last update, double clicking opens the table instead of clicking the waiting list.
    And sometimes (very usually, may be about 30% of all times) scanner results do completely mismatch the real situation at the tables. Like there appear some random names of the players that are not playing, and even tables that are not filled with players right now. I use client side scan, so I donno why it happens.

Generally, the scanning procedure is not satisfactional right now, imho. Hope you will fix it soon. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by azzzbazz View Post
    Hi!
    1)Tilt is not opening a table if it has a free seat and I double click to join it, nothing happens.
    What HoldemManager version do you use?

And shalow tables still appear in my results of server side scan, even that I have jackpot\shalow tables unmarked.
    We just added the shallow tables lately.
    We will fix that.

2)Stars usually is ok, but sometimes some random players from table(s) I am waiting listed for begin to show in the players column, and keep staying there after every scan. I mean I double click this name, it becomes orange and then after the next scan I still see this name in the list.
    And sometimes doubleclicking doesnt get me to the waiting list. Nothing happens. I doubleclick , it finds the table, but doesnt click waiting list.
    We will take a look at that.
    Do you use the black or classic lobby theme in PokerStars?
    Can you try the other lobby theme?

3)Ipoker even after the last update, double clicking opens the table instead of clicking the waiting list.
    And sometimes (very usually, may be about 30% of all times) scanner results do completely mismatch the real situation at the tables. Like there appear some random names of the players that are not playing, and even tables that are not filled with players right now. I use client side scan, so I donno why it happens.
    The ipoker lobby is sorted by tablename or stake?
    Otherwise a lobby refresh may confuse the scanner...

Or you probably need to slow down the scanner a bit.
    See "Settings->speed".

What HoldemManager version do you use?

---Latest beta.

We just added the shallow tables lately.
    We will fix that.

---Ok, pls

We will take a look at that.
    Do you use the black or classic lobby theme in PokerStars?
    Can you try the other lobby theme?

---I was using black, today I switched to classic- all the same problems (players from 2 tables that I am already in waiting list were visible after each rescan, and needed to manually click waiting list button for some tables (noticed it late in the session, because they become orange like I am in waiting list, but actually I was not)

Or you probably need to slow down the scanner a bit.
    --- I have made it 3 instead of 5, we'll see.

"3" means faster.
    You should set that to 10, 15, 20 etc...