Is the server down again? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Just bought HM with Leakbuster today, having used PT3 since its existence.

Disappointingly, I can't now connect to get Leakbuster up and running - has the server problem returned?

We are working through some major server errors. We will have everything working again shortly. We have new code to HM that will also help prevent this problem in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone, and that you for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom888 View Post
    I think it's fair to say that you have a very appreciative client base here and we support your work and appreciate the value added elements that you're adding.

It doesn't go unnoticed.

The frustration sets in when we can't use the product off-line and I'm sure there's a sensible way to resolve this issue to the benefit of all concerned.

Nobody got killed here...so it's not a major issue....but it's a frustrating one nonetheless.
    Absolutely understandable of course. We've had some pretty unexpected serious hardware failures, and it caused more issues than we anticipated at first. We do appreciate your patience and we are literally working 24/7 to get this working so the issue doesn't occur again.

update? still down? I havent tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishin4money View Post
    update? still down? I havent tried.
    Yes, it's been up since 11am PST today. We basically completely replaced the server. We also released new code with the 1.10.04 release that won't have to check the server with every launch of Leak Buster. So if something strange ever happened like this again, you shouldn't be effected. NOTE: If you update to .04 you MAY have to re-enter your license code. If you can't find it for some reason, you can contact our support and they will send it to you: Support@Acepokersolutions.com

Thanks for everyone's patience. We'll make up the inconvenience to you soon. You guys will like the members area once it's launched.