Problems with PokerEV

Default Problems with PokerEV

i type server, port, username, pass, DB name. i took all this info from HME > options > manage DB
    i click set to this connection and it shoves error - error Connecting to the SQL server. Check that the service is started. the message was: FATAL:3D000:database "holdemmaneger" does not exist

can anyone help me? maybe i can somehow import directly from HMEarchive folder? but i need to make the HHs in HH database file

Banned

From the PokerEV web site:

PokerEV is a game analysis and session review tool for poker pros. It runs off your PokerTracker database and provides detailed EV statistics, advanced filtering, comprehensive graphing, a site skinned HH replayer with built in stats and range calcs, and other features. Includes support for Holdem, Omaha and Omaha Hi-Lo. PokerEV started as a pet project some months ago, and is free. I'm not accepting donations at this time.

so there is no way i can see skalensky bucks graph?

Quote Originally Posted by The Minder View Post
    From the PokerEV web site:

PokerEV is a game analysis and session review tool for poker pros. It runs off your PokerTracker database and provides detailed EV statistics, advanced filtering, comprehensive graphing, a site skinned HH replayer with built in stats and range calcs, and other features. Includes support for Holdem, Omaha and Omaha Hi-Lo. PokerEV started as a pet project some months ago, and is free. I'm not accepting donations at this time.
    PokerEV - PokerTracker - PokerTracker Forum

so for what PokerEV is then for? lol

PokerEV is old, abandoned software. The developer is a bit of a joke in the poker software community at this point for his never released, new 'vaporware' version of the software.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    PokerEV is old, abandoned software. The developer is a bit of a joke in the poker software community at this point for his never released, new 'vaporware' version of the software.
    so there is no way i can see my DB graped in skalensky bucks?

The closest thing to what you want would be S.E.C.T. There is a thread about it in this forum.