Auto on waitlist

Default Auto on waitlist

I had a question about tablescanner

I play a lot of tables and I do the Auto-scan every 15 minutes to wait at a few good tables when my current tables arent good anymore.
    But clicking on 5 tables to join the waitlist, while playing 16/20 tabels isnt very comfortable.

Is there a possibilty I can Auto-Scan every 15 minutes and automaticly join the top 5 tables waitinglist or table (if a seat is free).

If this is not possible, do you have any other tips for me to handle this issue?

Regards,

Martin

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by martin dtc View Post
    I had a question about tablescanner

I play a lot of tables and I do the Auto-scan every 15 minutes to wait at a few good tables when my current tables arent good anymore.
    But clicking on 5 tables to join the waitlist, while playing 16/20 tabels isnt very comfortable.

Is there a possibilty I can Auto-Scan every 15 minutes and automaticly join the top 5 tables waitinglist or table (if a seat is free).

If this is not possible, do you have any other tips for me to handle this issue?

Regards,

Martin
    I'm interested this one too?

Unfortunately the poker rooms told us that they dislike any such automatism.
    You need to be involved by pressing a button.

What you can do is select the top 5 tables (hold the SHIFT / CTRL key while selecting) and join 5 tables in one step.

So If I understand correctly:

If I select the top 5 tables with CTRL or SHIFT and press the JOIN table for the first table I join all 5 of them?

If I press SHIFT and select 20 tables and then click on JOIN, will this work too, or will this make the computer crash (joining/opening 20 tables could give some problems I asumme)

Regards,
    Martin

So If I understand correctly:

If I select the top 5 tables with CTRL or SHIFT and press the JOIN table for the first table I join all 5 of them?
    "Yes" and "No",
    you need to press the "join" button above the table list.

If I press SHIFT and select 20 tables and then click on JOIN, will this work too, or will this make the computer crash (joining/opening 20 tables could give some problems I asumme)
    It should work, too,
    but it will take more time.