Hand viewer suggestion: only show hands that went to showdown

Default Hand viewer suggestion: only show hands that went to showdown

I've made this suggestion in emails to support but I wanted to start a thread because I think it would be enormously helpful and popular.

For the hand viewer at a given table I think there should be a checkbox that allows you to only view hands in the hand viewer that went to showdown. Generally the main reason anyone uses the hand viewer is to see mucked cards at showdown and of course to make note of the actions of your opponents in hands in which you weren't involved.

For hands that don't go to showdown you can get some information from the hand viewer but not much. The most information comes from showdowns. It's really hard to find hands that went to showdown in the current hand viewer. If you're tanking on a river call and you want to see what villain has shown down at this table you can never find them easily.

This would help a lot at regular tables and would be incredibly awesome at anonymous tables.

Even just putting an asterisk next to the hands that went to showdown in the viewer would be nice. Can you still not scroll through the hand viewer with your mouse wheel? May I inquire as to why?

Thank you for your suggestion.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-5414: Live Hand Viewer suggestion: only show hands that went to showdown

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

thanks as always, fozzy.

Quote Originally Posted by idontcarejustletme View Post
    Can you still not scroll through the hand viewer with your mouse wheel? May I inquire as to why?
    Any answer to this? It seems like a glaring oversight for HM2 to still not have this very simple and very helpful feature.

Even just putting an asterisk next to the hands that went to showdown in the viewer would be nice. Can you still not scroll through the hand viewer with your mouse wheel? May I inquire as to why?
    thanks as always, fozzy.

Any answer to this? It seems like a glaring oversight for HM2 to still not have this very simple and very helpful feature.
    Sorry for over-looking that question. It is written up as a low-priority feature request.

HM-3191
    Hand Viewer Scrolling with Mouse Wheel

I will bump it to medium priority since it has been written up for quite a while with no movement on it. Your email address is already on the bug so we will let you know when it is implemented.