The hud doesn't work on Ladbrokes (microgaming)

Default The hud doesn't work on Ladbrokes (microgaming)

Since today the hud does'n work at Ladbrokes Poker. (It works very well on poker star.)

I'have updated the latest beta . I have unchecked "Import from Subfolders" in the auto-import settings.

But I don't understand this: "Move the gamehistory.dat file your \hmarchive folder and import it via Import From File(s)."

Can you help me?

Theres a file in your Ladbrokes folder called gamehistory.dat, move that to a different folder and do a manual import and then restart ladbrokes and it will create a new one FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands

If that doesnt help Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Thanks, it's good :!)