When I switch back and forth from my various databases to another, I almost always have to re-select myself as the player to run the reports on. It either says I have not selected a player, or it has it set to some random person other than me. it also keeps adding random names to the list that appears when I click "Change."

Does anyone know why this is happening and what I can do about it?

next question: if I am in "tourney" "Results" "Data View" and I open up the HH replayer for a hand in a tournament, I would like to be able to move through the tournament one hand at a time without having to close the hand and double clock to open the next one every time. I see back and forward arrows
toward the bottom left that look like they might be designed for this purpose, but they are always grayed out. What's the deal?

And lastly: In the same tab (tourney results data view) if I select a tournament and click "delete selected tournament" it says

Are you sure you want to delete tourney # ______ and all associated results? Note: Individual hands and stats will not be deleted.

I WANT the individual hands and stats deleted, that's the whole point of deleting the tournament. Is there a way I can do this so that the hands no longer are affecting the stats in "Tourney" "Reports" ?