HM doesn't load the hands in reports/sessions

Default HM doesn't load the hands in reports/sessions

Yesterday I downloaded the newest beta versions of HM (1.10.03c) so I could adjust the currencies, because I play different tables (USD, EUR, GBP).

Since that currency update it seems my HM is really slow and doesn't 'import' the last 100 / 500 / ALL hands in the different tabs like Report or Sessions. It looks like it's loading, but in the end it will stay 'blank'.

I already tried to run a vacuum my DB (got ~500K hands) this way:
    FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Vacuum Analyze Database

It seemed it didn't do its regular job, because it finished within 10 sec's.

Someone got any ideas?

Thanks.

I certainly havent noticed any difference in speed since i updated and i havent heard about anyone else reporting this, can you try these tweaks to see if they help FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Holdem Manager Performance & Speed Tweaks
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    I certainly havent noticed any difference in speed since i updated and i havent heard about anyone else reporting this, can you try these tweaks to see if they help FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Holdem Manager Performance & Speed Tweaks
    I haven't changed anything in my computer so it's hard to believe I need to update something in my computer. Besides that it's I haven't had any (speed) problems before with it.

I would suggest you do the majority of the things in this thread: Top 10: HEM performance increase tips - Holdem Manager Forums

Some of the most important things, imo:

- Remove the WinnerName, WinnerCards and WinnerWon from the Options > Hands View Column Selecto
    - Turning off logging and deleting existing logs
    - Vacuum/Full/Analyze, then Reindex - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Vacuum Analyze Database
    - Defrag last and make sure you stop the postgresql service before you defrag. I personally use Smart Defrag.
    - Do a Cold Boot (Shut Down > Start) before you use HM again

You could also try making a new DB to see if the problem persists in a new DB.

*Try creating a new UTF DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database
    *Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands
    *If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
    *Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB