Auto Rate setup for 6max NLHE

Default Auto Rate setup for 6max NLHE

This is my Auto Rate setup for 6max NLHE microstakes @ PS. My pre-flop play is raise or fold - rarely do I check. Postflop I am aggressive, but will take opportunities to see a free card if necessary/wise. If I join a table that has gone into check - check - check - check mode I soon stop that nonsense

I use it mainly for seat selection at-a-glance once pre-fetch has brought up the HUD. 3 times out of 4 I don't sit because the player-types are not sitting profitably. Sample sizes are mostly 0 while I test the settings. The ranges are stolen from a post by PatVS (thanks !). I welcome your comments, suggestions & derision

Imagine I'm in seat 1...

In seats 2 & 3: I want rules 14, 13 if possible - if they are nicely folding it is the equivalent of being on the button twice in an orbit instead of once. Also it's easy to fold just about any hole cards when they wake up & start playing post flop (one hand every two orbits or whatever). but if not possible then rules 12, 11 or 5 will do in these two seats to my left

In seats 5 & 6: THESE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE AT THE TABLE I want rules 1, 2 or 4 as long as they are not too crazy

I will not sit with rules 3, 6, 7 at the table because they are difficult to put on a hand. These types I find difficult to play. I may have a go though if there's a very juicy rule 1 or pair of rule 2's to my right

rules 8, 9, 10 & 11 are often multitablers & they are fine to play with especially if you keep giving them difficult decisions to act on & pay attention to the board when they bet their programmed 3.5bb's x blah blah. There is no point playing these people because they are not profitable

Interesting. I am one of those that don't know the full capabilities of HEM. Do I understand it from your post that you can make those icons show up in your HUD while you are playing?

And, if you would be so kind as to explain the pre-fetch thing you talk about, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi 3GS

I reckon support will answer your questions better than i can - perhaps they can point you at the relevant FAQ

My attempt though...

AUTO RATE
    yes - the icons can be viewed in the HUD & in the Replayer
    ** There's a try at explaining autorate that starts on page 118 of the manual:
    Download here: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...agerManual.pdf
    ** This thread:
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-...anation-4.html
    ** FAQ:
    I haven't a clue where to look in the new FAQ for this info it confuses the hell out of me - much prefer the manual at the moment because I simply can't navigate the FAQ's without wanting to smash something

PRE-FETCH
    ** This might clue you in a little:
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-...t-working.html
    ** My (very poor !!) explanation
    On PokerStars there are datamining counter-measures
    PS allow ONE HAND to be imported per table by HM before you take a seat at that table - this gives HM the info it needs to bring up the HUD with player stats (If you have data on the players at the table in your HM database)
    You can then decide to sit or not
    When you sit the HUD stats will probably be positioned over the wrong seats
    When you play your first hand the HUD stats rotate to the correct seat positions
    I am not qualified to write about prefetch at other poker sites - the conditions vary

Sorry I couldn't help more

could you please make it downloadable?

Hi Malma

The attached 'Autorate - 6m Holdem NL-PL.txt' came from the 'AutoRate' folder here on my system:
    "C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\AutoRate"

Close HM & swap your same file name out & mine in

I think it's the same as in the pic, but I'm in a big rush - going out the door. If it isn't right please say so & I'll look again

Do you still use these rules?

I think some kind of profiles need more hands to be defined.
    Don't you think?

Do you use these rules for micro-stakes, middle-stakes?

nvm, see 2010 to lol. i try this u posted above tho

Default Hm2?

Hi Loki !
    Very nice description and clue for 6max system.
    Any update suitable for HM2??

thx