filter by a range of number of hands

Default filter by a range of number of hands

Let's say I have a 250,000 hand database. I look at my overall graph and I see a nasty downswing from hand 75,000 to hand 125,000. I think I should be able to isolate it with a filter called "filter by hand number of total database. Starting at hand 75,000, ending at hand 125,000." Or can I already do this?

and for the love of jeebus I never want to see this table manager thing again, i don't use it, please let me disable it every time rather than having to close it whenever I load HM2

The last number of hands filter can't be used for a 'range of number'.

You'll have to use the BETWEEN filter, and select the begin date and time of hand 75.000... with the end date and time of hand 125.000*

*note, in the future this feature will be improved where you can filter just by selecting the hand range in the graph, but this isn't possible yet.

Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    The last number of hands filter can't be used for a 'range of number'.

You'll have to use the BETWEEN filter, and select the begin date and time of hand 75.000... with the end date and time of hand 125.000*
    Is there a way to find the begin date in the graph? I know that you have to use the date filters to do this but I don't see a way to find what date I started playing at hand 75,000 except for guessing and checking.

I'm currently using guessing and checking.
    First by going to reports to see which sessions are likely part of the downswing.
    Then expand the date range (day by day... and later hour by hour), until ALL hands are selected.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here