Not all mouse keys work with Table Ninja

Default Not all mouse keys work with Table Ninja

I have a fairly standard Logitech mouse much like this one.

I want to use the two side keys for bet ammounts but for some reason they wont work. The work normally (like back and forward in Firefox) but in TN the only mouse keys that work are Right, Left and Middle.

Is there anything i can do to try and correct this?

Thanks

It's odd that you say this is happening as Ninja should recognize both buttons by default. I've also used several multi-button mice including an mx-800 and haven't had problems with these keys. They are named (M)Button1 and (M)Button2 in Ninja. Have you tried running the CD that came with the mouse? Usually there will be an option to reassign those buttons in its software. Try changing them to say F11 and F12 and see if Ninja will pickup the remapped versions when you hit the mouse button.
    Last edited by Fool; 03-16-2010 at 06:51 AM.

I've messed around with the options in my mouse software as much as i can but nothing has worked.

Its really tilting me because it'd me so handy to use them for making different bet sizes

[Edit] In case its of any use, my mouse is exactly this one, not the one in my OP.

That is a very nice mouse ... making a nice mouse behave in theory is the same as it would be with anything else. Obviously we're having a specialized problem though so it would probably be best if I observed it personally. Please PM me your skype or other messenger contact info. I'll setup a time to work with you as soon as possible.