Reports

Thread: Reports

Default Reports

Hello,

I have problems with viewing my hands in the Reports tab. Actually, No Hands Found is what i see, though I have my Pokerstars hand importing set to a folder (which it only saves to while I play, when i close the tourney, the file disappears), but HM2 has it archived, I now have 692 files in my HM2 database, and the Hand Importing option is set for automatic import, I even tried to manually import the files from the HM2 archive folder, still no help, the tab in the Reports/Tournaments is just blank, with No Hands Found being displayed. And i know the hands are there, because they are in the archive and the stats are correctly displayed when I'm at the tables (I can see the stats of players with whom I previously played). So I don't understand, what is wrong here? I want to replay some hands and learn, and now I'm not able to do that.

Best Regards,

Leonas
    Last edited by khogar; 07-24-2012 at 10:38 AM.

Hi,

I would like to apologize for the issues you are having with HM2, What version of HM2 are you using? Did you try creating a new database and import the hands see if that resolves the issue.

If that fails What is your Windows > Control Panel > Region and Language > Format: option set to?

We recently removed the culture setting from the HM2 > Settings menu and this seems to be causing problems for some of our customers.

Change your windows regional settings to 'English (USA)'. Restart your computer. Change the regional settings back to your native region, and restart the computer once more.

The reports should now be visible again.

if not .Please delete the reports folders in:
    7: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
    You must show both hidden files and check unhide system files. See this:
    How to show hidden files in Windows 7

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager
    For showing hidden files and unhide system files, see this:
    Microsoft Corporation

See if it works now. If not Please send your log.txt file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager folder. (XP users will find that in C:\Documents and Settings\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager folder.)
    If you have extensions turned off then it may be just called log. Please email the log, directly after you have the issue and before you restart HM2, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com along with a link to the thread or a summary of the issue you’re having

Thanks
    Holdem Manager Support