i have holdem manager where do i add authorization code for omaha manager ?

Default i have holdem manager where do i add authorization code for omaha manager ?

where do i add it?

Hi,

Go to help > registration > clear HM and Omaha license, then restart HM and enter the new code.

If you get message that the license could not be cleared then do the following:
    First of all, we need to enable the option to see Hidden Files: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tuto...ial62.html]How to see hidden files in Windows

Problems Registering Holdem Manager:

1. Delete C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\holdemmanager.exe.ldat (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)

2. Delete C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic (XP Users can find the file at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager.lic)

3. Update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Default my stats doesnt come up when i play holdem

now it say... your omaha manager license does not allow you to view any texas holdem data. i cant have both holdem and omaha?

You need a combined code with a PR2 or SM2 prefix. If they did not combine them, please email your details/questions to sales@holdemmanager.com, and tell them you need them combined.