entraction shows wrong win/loss amount

Default entraction shows wrong win/loss amount

Hi i have played to sessions on entraction and lost in both (I know that's not your fault lol ) I lost 14E in the first and it showed that in the HUD and in reports but in sessions it showed a 20E loss then again today I lost 33E accurate with the HUD stats and reports but says I lost 49 in sessions any ideas what the problem is ?

I am running version 1.10.03a

thanks for your time

can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database and reimport those hands into it, does it still show the same thing?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I have started a new database but couldn't find the HH in the archives to reimport,
    i played a new session today and it did the same thing 27 up in reports but 39 in sessions,
    Could this be something to do with currency conversion/support as i 27 euros is 37.5 dollars and the same thing for the previous post 14 euros is 20 dollars etc.
    there is a new currency tabs in the options bar as well should i click fix hands on the second tab of the currency options ??

Yeah didnt realise Entraction had Multi Currency, see this thread for an explanation FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Multi Currency
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

installed the new update followed instructions fixed thanks